Beta test earbuds

If we do a Beta test Do we get to keep the product

Yes

The only potential issue you may have is you may not get any updates after it is over if there is a slight difference in the beta and final product softwares.

Remeber to keep the device secret as it could affect future testing per say and I believe they should have a group chat area for any issues found

Ok So I am assuming that is a yes we can keep the product

Yes I am sure you can keep it.
But do not publish any specs and informations.

Btw :I never got any product for beta testing.
But I am not envious.
Enjoy your “testing” :laughing:

Thank you for your help

How can I get in on beta testing?

Write an email to the support and tell them about your testing abilities.
GOOD LUCK! :rofl:

I’d love to test some buds for you!

Subject: Request to Beta Test Your Earbuds

Dear Soundcore,

I am writing to express my interest in beta testing your new earbuds. I am a tech enthusiast who loves to stay on top of the latest developments in audio technology. I am confident that I possess the technical knowledge and skills to provide valuable feedback to help improve your products.

I have extensive experience testing a variety of audio products. I understand the importance of listening to the details of sound quality and comfort. I am also familiar with the different ways that sound quality can be manipulated to create the best possible listening experience.

I would be thrilled to have the opportunity to beta test your new earbuds. I can assure you that I will take this responsibility seriously and provide you with valuable feedback that will help you to create the best possible product.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Lars Hathaway

1 Like