Beta test question

When you received the sample to test who did soundcore ship it through

Steve could do the test for you! :rofl:

1 Like

Should be getting my sample hair in a few weeks when you got yours who shipped it

I get a lot of stuff from different companies and that was back sometime in 2021 (I think it was early Summer) iirc. I can’t really say with a any degree of certainty. I could take a guess, but that’s all it would be.

1 Like

Well, I’ll just tell you some principls I try to abide by…

I HAVEN’T TESTED FOR SOUNDCORE, YET… BUT, AS ANY TESTING REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO KNOW WHICH AREAS TO TEST. PROS, CONS, BENEFITS, ENTAILMENTS, ADVANTAGES, DISADVANTAGES, ETC…

MY CORE PRINCIPLES

1. Make sure to test the fit of the earbuds. It is important to find a pair that fits comfortably and securely in your ears.

2. Listen to a variety of audio sources and note any differences in sound quality. Pay attention to bass, treble, and any distortion that may be present.

3. Test out the battery life and charging capabilities of the earbuds. Make sure that they last a long time and can be recharged quickly.

4. Consider the durability of the earbuds. Make sure that they can withstand being dropped, bent, or otherwise abused without breaking.

5. Consider the design and aesthetics of the earbuds. Make sure they look good and are comfortable to wear.

6. Evaluate the Bluetooth connection of the earbuds. Make sure that they can maintain a strong signal without any disconnections.

Thank you for your help you are the best