Binaural review from Oluv's gadgets. Huawei Freebuds Studio vs Soundcore Life Q30

Don’t forget to use your headphones/earphones while watching.

3 Likes

Thanks for the share…

1 Like

Thanks for the share. I’ll check it out in a few minutes. :+1:

2 Likes

I didn’t get the impression in that video that he particularly liked the Q30 either, though he praises it in his other video. At least he didn’t hold it with a look of disgust like he did the Huawei lol

1 Like

He does what he has to do and gets payed for. :rofl:

Well… It was review of Huawei. He was comparing it to much cheaper Soundcore Life Q30. His opinion on Huawei was negative -> his opinion on Q30 is positive.
There is old review on Life Q30 on his chanel as well. And it’s positive.

2 Likes

The strange thing is I didn’t think the Huawei sounded bad. I’m not saying the Q30 did, but the faces he was making about the Huawei seemed overblown.

PS I own the Q30 and don’t think they sound bad at all. My only complaint is I wish the Earpads were a touch bigger/deeper.

3 Likes

I own Q30 as well and agree about size of earpads. The positive thing about earpads is that those are a bit bigger and much softer comparing to Space NC :grin:

3 Likes

Interesting movie - you can always watch to know more. For comparison, you can see other videos and form your opinion.

2 Likes

While I may not always agree with his view points, I do appreciate how he does up his binaural videos.

Good find :sunglasses:

3 Likes