Bluetooth speakers that can stay plugged in?

I’m looking at Bluetooth speakers and am hearing good things about the Soundcore speakers. I would be keeping it in one room so I want to be able to have it plugged into the wall instead of needing to recharge it. Can any of the Soundcore speakers be left plugged in, either with an Anker wall wart or a third party adapter?

1 Like

Generally speaking you don’t want to plug your battery powered devices plugged in all the time. I know someone posted a detailed reply to a similar question so I’ll try to find that for you to reference it.

EDIT: Found it in the Anker community. Check it out here

2 Likes

Thanks! I searched but didn’t see anything but the search here is not great.

I am starting to think what I am looking for doesn’t exist, seems like Bluetooth = portable and rechargeable.

1 Like

Thank you again, that’s helpful!

2 Likes

The downside to having portability yet something still plug-able is that you’re dealing with batteries. And as the post I shared above states, battery life does tend to go down when plugged in for long time. This is something you’ll notice if say next year you want to use that speaker outdoors or something and you’re just running it on battery (when things hopefully aren’t as crazy as they are right now of course)

2 Likes