Boom Plus 134.99

Deal of the day: Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Plus Outdoor Speaker with 80W Booming Sound, 20H Playtime, IP67 Waterproof and Dustproof, Type-C, Custom EQ, Bluetooth 5.3, Portable Bluetooth Speaker For Outdoors, Camping https://a.co/d/8MJdP6P

4 Likes

Appreciate the awesome deal… It makes it a tempting offer if I was into speakers but as of right now I have limited myself to the four that I rarely get to use (for my kid’s Asperger condition).

Hope others are able to take advantage of it…

2 Likes

I love sharing deals here Duane!! A person could grab 2 of these and have one of the best sounding and portable systems around!! One of my wife’s best friends has a son who was diagnosed with that same condition and know he’s been improving as time goes by. He goes to same daycare as my 3 kids and he’s just an awesome boy and has a heart a gold!!! Wish you and your child the best !!!

2 Likes

Appreciate it.

As stated I have a few but out of respect, I do not do it but I think I could do it for like 10 to 15 min if I tried :rofl: . He has grown over some of the sounds that bothered him previously. . He is a teen. So I do not know anymore where one begins and the other ends LOL

Over the years he had some different triggers of noises over the years that he eventually learns to deal with over time.

I will say you may want to have you wife’s best friend to see if the school would check into audio therapy for it. With the IEP and what the schools have to provide for the kids, they may be able to get one of the devices.

I wrote an article that here about it and will look for it after my work. (taking a break). The device we had looked like a metal box attached to an ipod with some special headphones. They had several classical musical songs it. The child will wear it for like 30 min a night (we did it during bedtime). The metal box added the sound therapy to the music and in theory it will trigger some parts of the brain to help develop a part of the brain that is thought to be under develop…

Do have an older kid in college but he said he is good with just a flare. Both are more headset users right now… :rofl:

1 Like

That was a good deal while it lasted. Thanks for sharing! :+1:

1 Like

Nice discount on Plus. Thanks

1 Like