(CA) PowerConf and PowerConf S3 Deals

Amazon Canada has deals on both PowerConf and PowerConf S3 as stated in the title. Both normally sell for $170 (CND) and are discounted for $140 (CND) which is a nice $30 discount. The only major difference between these 2 is material they are made of. Other than that, they are both pretty identical with 6 mics, 24 hrs battery life, Power IQ and 6700 mAh battery to charge phone, and Bluetooth 5

PowerConf

PowerConf S3

Nice deals I find a lot of times these have “fake” deals where they just up the selling price but still appreciate the dhare

The longer I am working from home, I think the more I am wanting to get one of these for work. LOL Dang Covid…
but on a better note, I get to work in my pjs

1 Like

You know the minute you buy one you will go back to working in person :joy:

Probably so… I do not think at this point I will.

I do know that I will be working from home for a bit longer. We had to pack up our cubicle stuff into boxes. The state is using our office space to track the virus information.

I am guessing we have about a good 6 to 8 months still working from home. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice deals

Oh yea Soundcore did jack the price up of PowerConf to match rest of the lineup so technically speaking, PowerConf is overpriced compared to S3