Calling All Life A2 NC+ Testers!

Yes, you read it right! We’re looking for 5 community members to help us test out the all-new Life A2 NC+ active noise cancelling earbuds. Who’s ready for some insider access! :raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman:

This is your chance to try out a new product and give your honest review. We’re looking for enthusiastic community members to film an in-depth unboxing review, take some nice pictures, and write a comprehensive review of the sparkling new buds!

It would be great to have all of you film an in-depth video, try them out, and tell us what you think!

Rules:

• There are only 5 sets of Life A2 NC+ available, so only 5 lucky testers!

• Open to the US, Canada, Germany, and the UK only.

• Film a video content about your own experience - how they feel, how they sound, etc.

• An in-depth video review with great photos of your experience with the earbuds.

• The video or photo must be published by March 4th, 2022.

• Testers will be revealed in the Core Update on Monday, 21st February 2022.

So get going and tell us or show us why you qualify to test out the awesome Life A2 NC+ earbuds. We’re absolutely looking forward to seeing all your stunning videos soon! :video_camera:

14 Likes

Good luck for everyone participating.

3 Likes

Good luck participating.

My ask is if you make a review you also make a text and photo version as I substantially prefer that type of content over video as I read faster than you can speak.

If the ask is changed to text and photos review then I’d give a succinct factual view and compare with other audio products I have which is the LA2 , Neo, Q30 and speakers Motion+, Mini 3 being the newest I have.

I am more interested in the engineering, my curiosity is radio signal reception, so I’d fix my phone’s codec bitrate and do a distance comparison with other Soundcore products. I’m seeing the asks for smaller buds which conflicts with antenna length, and a smaller in-ear bud places the antenna further into the body so absorption increase. So I’d do a signal test comparison.

El Jefe has already done an unboxing video and showed the app so it’s pointless overlap to do that again, I’d cover what he hasn’t which is performance and stability at range. El Jefe has done that in other product reviews but not yet for this bud.

That is, I’d make the content I seek from others.

As an example review of mine:

3 Likes

Yea I was wondering the same thing

1 Like

Good luck everyone. Honestly, I prefer text and picture reviews. I rarely watch video reviews/unboxing. I can read and skip the parts I don’t care about faster than a video review can be done.

Since I’m not setup for video work be able to get a good video done in that amount of time.

If you guys need a comparison review done posted to my website and here I have the Life A2 NC that came out last year and would love to put these to test along the older pair.

3 Likes

I don’t do videos but would gladly do a written review with lots of photos on here for the community and share it on the Anker community and Twitter as well.
Edit:
Well even though I can’t give you a youtube video I can tell you all what I would do if I had the chance and what I would love to see in the reviews that come out from those selected.

My initial unboxing would include lots of photos through the entire process along with just the first impressions of the product without putting them through testing. I like to think I’m pretty good at taking photos and this post would be very photo-heavy to show off the product and its nice looks.

As for my full review I would how the earbuds pair on a variety of devices seeing as I have a Mac laptop running Monterey, a Dell laptop running windows 10, and iPad with the latest iOS and an android phone.

Since some of the world is still having people work from home the AI enhanced calls would be important to test so I would see how they sound and work in both teams, zoom, and blackboard which is the online video platform my school uses for some classes and some tutoring (this would be done on all the devices to make sure it is consistent). I would also check how the mic sounds in on regular phone calls and facetime calls.

I would also test how good the Bluetooth signal is, and how good the ANC modes are against basic white noise, busy streets, noisy families and other background noises. I would compare the noise canceling to the Sony WH1000xm2 (even though these are over the ear it would be nice to know how they stack up) as well as the Liberty air 2 pro, and life p3. I am also curious how good the transparency mode ends up being and how clear the outside world is.

The battery life is what intrigues me a lot with these and if we get what they are promising I am excited. I would test if you really do get the promised 11 hours per charge and if you can get 55 hours with the case. I would see if you really do get 4 hours with only ten minutes of charge and if not what numbers do I get instead.

I would also give a rundown of the soundcore app and what features it provides to the earbuds as well as quick instructions on how to connect them to the app.

If I come across any issues I would gladly point them out as well as any troubleshooting of issues I find.

Obviously, I will include even more pictures in the full review as I believe that is what helps a lot of consumers make their purchases. My review will be completely honest even if it means pointing out flaws and the things that I may not like and what I hope to see improved in the future.

I know I cannot be picked since I do not do video reviews but I hope someone doing a video review could hit on all these things. I like more in-depth reviews than the quick surface ones that are often out there. Good luck to all those entering I’m excited to see your reviews.

2 Likes

Great opportunity, and I look forward to seeing the reviews.

Best of luck to those considering throwing their proverbial hat in the ring.

3 Likes

I know for sure that you should get @TechnicallyWell as a tester. He has done plenty of video to be able to represent the earbuds as they are needed.

I think anybody else that made comments so far on the thread could do a great written review. I think the biggest issue for all is the video review. I think part of issue is the confidence to present a video review since it would be their first try as well as their ability to have software to process the stated video.

3 Likes

Hey guys, appreciate the opportunity to express an interest to test these out. I think I’d be in a good position to offer a video review of these, having recently reviewed the original A2 NC I am well placed to pin point the improvements and upgrades to the A2 NC+. I would follow a similar process to the video linked to below and I would also offer a comparison to the Life P3, which I believe is the other Soundcore option that customers may wish to consider purchasing around a similar price point.

The video would follow an outline structure as follows:

• Unboxing
  • Key specs
  • Design, Fit and Comfort
  • Control scheme
  • ANC / Transparency Mode
  • Sound Quality
  • Pros and Cons
  • Conclusion
  • Call Quality Samples

Link to example video: https://youtu.be/5L4SP9UqCtI

Link to other examples on YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/RichMusicTechReviews

Thanks again for the opportunity

Rich

3 Likes

I would absolutely love to be a tester! Being that I have been around Soundcore products for almost 3 years now and my review criteria has increased I am well confident to make a video review of all the requirements needed for the general consumer purchasing but also for the average user as well. I’d love to be apart of the team and if selected I won’t let Soundcore or the fans down in my reivew! I will also if given the opportunity write a full written review on top of the video!

1 Like

I would love to make video review in the past I have made a video review on the motion q and I have also done several written reviews, I feel like I am qualified to make a quality review for a quality product, also this experience would be a great learning experience.

1 Like

I would love to try these ass I have some life A1 headphones and would love to experience some more amazing sounding earphones. And it would be my first time using ANC headphones so would be interested how much noise they cancel as I go on a train to college everyday.

I would take some really nice pictures of the earbuds. PlunsI will make a written review if the earbuds and then compare them to previous earbuds that I have experience with.

Yooooo! I would love to review these new ear buds! I currently use your Q30s at work, but they get steamy, so having something not over my ears would be a plus. I always wear them because I work in a cube farm, with several co workers.

I’m the one to review because I’m not just a desk jockey but a previous content creator for companies such as CanYouHandlebar, SquarePrint, and Matchback. I no longer influence the masses, but I definitely have the know-how to create stunning photos and entertaining/ informative videos. I also used to write reviews when my beard was MUCH longer for Title Beard’s site.

Here are a few pages I used to manage before COVID turned me into a senior tech writer.

https://www.instagram.com/matchbackorg/

https://www.instagram.com/squareprintcom/

Here are a couple rough commercials written, shot, and edited by me. I actually won contests with these entries!

Thanks for the opportunity. I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hey! I’m Josiah, and I’m a young creator in high school. I enjoy reviewing products and love to make videos. I would love to test out these Life A2 NC+ earbuds to test out how the sound quality and noise cancellation compared to other popular earbuds out there. I would make an in-depth review talking about the different features coming with these earbuds and test out the durability of them.

Thanks for putting out this opportunity to the community Soundcore, and good luck everyone!

I would love to review these on my channel. I’ve done reviews on earbuds in the past so this would be right up my alley.

I would like to do a review, but I’m not sure if I can do a video. I can make an in depth written review with pictures though.

I like soundcores different approach to creating new products. To keep it simple, honesty is what I can give nothing more or less