Calling All...Unboxers!? Open YOUR Box and WIN

UPDATE: We’ll be announcing the shortlist in Monday’s Core Update! Tune in then to see if you’ve made the final list

Hey! Do you like boxes? How about opening them? OK…what about recording yourself opening a box, taking out what’s inside, and maybe talking about it?

I know, we’re talking crazy here, but if you’re a fan of unboxing videos, you know what we’re talking about. But do you think you can do it better than the “pros?” Now’s your chance to prove it!

If you’ve received your Liberty Air 2 Pro, we want you to unbox it on camera and share it with the world! To participate, all you have to do is make an unboxing video, put it on YouTube, then share it in the comments below.

(If you’ve already opened your Liberty Air 2 Pro, don’t worry. The box doesn’t have to still be sealed, but we do want you to open it up, show us what’s inside, and react to it!)

We’ll be collecting our favorite videos from here and our Instagram, and next week, we’ll decide together with you Collectivites which of our participants is the WORLD CHAMPION UNBOXER.

We’ve also got some amazing prizes for our winners, and I have to tell you the guidelines before we get all excited.

YOUR UNBOXING VIDEO MUST:

• Be shot horizontally (if recorded using a phone)
  • Be well lit (we want to see the unboxing clearly!)
  • Show the product being unboxed (duh)
  • Include spoken commentary
  • If uploaded to YouTube, include “Liberty Air 2 Pro Unboxing” in the title
  • If uploaded to Instagram, include #libertyair2pro in the description
  • Be creative!

If you succeed in creating the most amazing, exciting, knock-your-boxers-off unboxing video, you’ll win the following:

PRIZES

1st Prize

$300 Amazon Gift Card
300 Points
Unboxing Champion Badge for your Collective profile

2nd Prize

$200 Amazon Gift Card
200 Points

3rd Prize

$100 Amazon Gift Card
100 Points

4th - 5th Prize

$50 Amazon Gift Card
50 Points

6th - 10th Prize

50 Soundcore Notes
25 Points

So, to be clear, we are not looking for this:

Or this:

Or these:

I said UN-boxer!!

That’s more like it.

Here are some examples we’ve cut together to give you some ideas:

So what are you waiting for!? Get your box, get your camera, and show us how much of a star you are.

Rules:

• You must post your YouTube video link here by February 4th at 11:59 PM PST to participate. If you post on Instagram, we’ll find it over there ourselves as long as you include #libertyair2pro.
  • Open to the US, UK, Canada, and Germany.
  • By taking part in the competition, you agree to let Soundcore edit your content and use it for any and all marketing purposes.
  • Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation on the competition.

P. S. If you like this idea but don’t feel like making a video, you can also submit a photo to this week’s photo contest, where we’re giving away double points for your best unboxing photos!

9 Likes

WOW… It is a pretty nice contest. I hope to see some good Air 2 pro videos.

1 Like

Got mine yesterday. Did write the service today because I noticed some problems with these ones :pensive:

Probably can still do unboxing if needed still

1 Like

Ooo can’t wait to see what comes out of this. I don’t have these so can’t participate but on another note is Jim’s review room back???

3 Likes

This is an exciting comp… wonder if the professional unpackers may make an appearance…

Alas, like @ktkundy I will enjoy the submitted vids, hope to see a short list posted for our enjoyment :wink:

2 Likes

Here is my entry, Thank you for hosting this challenge, I have been on the fence about starting a YouTube review channel for a while and this gave me an opportunity to test my skills. The video is out! https://youtu.be/sxx3mGMInr8

4 Likes

Nice contest, I would love to participate but I lack the requisite box. Oh well, if anyone wants to send me one…

Could do that but as long as they don’t work properly i would rather get a replacement because brandnew earbuds should work the way they are supposed to or not?

1 Like

@TechnicallyWell you made a video would that be able to be entered if you just shortened it to the unboxing

1 Like

Hopefully I get mine soon ordered it off soundcore the 14. Should have went with amazon would have had it already with prime​:face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused:

1 Like

I agree. Lets hope people are getting their videos together… A one man show is not fun for competing.

If I would have thought about it, I could have paid for almost all of it with notes. I know Christmas and a couple up coming bdays has put my spending to a minimum.

3 Likes

Nicely done, look forward to see the next vid.

3 Likes

Nice compettion… but how many got the LA2P’s already??
I wish I had one :cry:

1 Like

Not a lot of entries over here, hope you are getting more on instagram.

2 Likes

This is cool! Thanks for submitting!

Love this! :+1:

1 Like

Well done. Thanks.

Hi,

It states that is Open to the US, UK, Canada, and Germany.

What if I am not from those country ? xD