Can’t decide between life P3 and liberty air 2 pro? Here’s help

One of the reviewers I follow (Mark out of the UK), shared some thoughts on the newly released life P3s and liberty air 2 pros.

There is a stark difference in pricing between the two, so it’s good to see his comparison if you are in between decisions on either.

And quite a surprising conclusion…

Good samples for mic quality and anc testing, and a novel approach to see how close some features actually are…

Let me know if have either and what you think of his comparison… I find my liberty air 2 pros have better battery life that he states, but not the 7 hrs quoted… and nope no ldac for me… :apple::ram:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I’ve already watched it but I can’t say I agree with his conclusion (I do have LDAC)… That being said I subscribe to his channel, just don’t agree this particular time.

1 Like

I use to own a pair of the Liberty Air Pros (lost them) and I love the sound of them. I can’t see the quality and features of the L3 coming close to the pros. But the L3 is a good product and a good price point if you want to stay under a 100 bucks.

Thanks for sharing the video.

1 Like

I find that these may be similar to the q30 and q30. If they are similar in nature then it comes down to $ and of you can do without ldac

1 Like