Can’t pair soundcore rave+ together?

I have 2 soundcore rave+ (NOT rave) and I can’t get them to pair via Bluetooth?? Can someone please help? I’ve tried via the soundcore app, pairing manually by pressing the Bluetooth buttons. I don’t know why they won’t connect to each other.

I had this issue as well. But figured it out since the “instructions” are lacking. Turn on both raves. Connect only one of them to your device. Hold down the pair button on both till they start flashing white slowly. Then on the one that is not paired to your device press the pair button twice in a row. It will begin flashing white quickly for a few seconds then will give off the normal paired sound you get. And you’re now connected with both speakers.

3 Likes

Exactly!
This is a perfect explanation.

Thank you so much!!! This worked!! I would’ve never been able to figure that out on my own. But now that it was actually explained, the directions it came with make sense.

1 Like

Sorry for the trouble. Please know that we’ll forward your message to our related team to see if we can make an improvement with the manual and instructions.

2 Likes