Can the Life P3 get an upgrade that allows it connect to multiple devices?

I had the Q30 and was happy with the Life P3 as it came at a time I wanted to get a pair of earbuds. I enjoyed the Q30 so much I didn’t think twice before getting one P3.
That said, I got everything I needed in life P3 asides the ability to connect to multiple devices and this is really really a pain. I wonder if this could be added in a firmware upgrade.

The community site is probably not the best for this question.

I would contact service@soundcore.com and ask that question. As more people request this then there may be an upgrade potentially in the form of a firmware update or a new iteration of the p3. ( there was 3 iteration of the Libery air 2 at one point.)

The community site is probably not the best for this question.

I would contact service@soundcore.com and ask that question. As more people request this then there may be an upgrade potentially in the form of a firmware update or a new iteration of the p3. ( there was 3 iteration of the Libery air 2 at one point.)

You usually can connect most Bluetooth audio to two devices via one for media profile and one for phone profile as most audio devices can run both concurrently - its how most work and you usually run both profiles together but usually can run them separately. I often do that with audio Bluetooth devices not designed to have concurrent connections.

But to run two of the same profiles concurrently does need specific hardware, it’s not a software change, so I’d have high skepticism of retrofitting this to an existing product.

So I suggest this is a no.

Try playing with media and phone separate trick. I use it often. Screenshot for a different product from tablet and phone, it works surprisingly often and well if you focus on the exact difference.

I wouldn’t be holding my breath for that upgrade. Overall I find it’s best to only buy things with the options you need. Hoping something will get something at a later date usually leads to disappointment.

1 Like