Can you pare a Flare + with Flare 2?

Can Flare + and Flare 2 be pair together?

ON a separate note, once 2 Flare 2 are paired, can I adjust volume individually from the app?

Short answer, no.

Long answer is that Flare 2 has PartyCast technology but Flare+ has TWS so can only pair 2 at a time.

I don’t think so. I’ll let @TheSnarkyOne answer this better since he has 3 Flare 2s

1 Like

Answer to both questions : No.

Before I answer, a lil song popped into my head this eve / morn

Tag Team, back again
Check it to wreck it, let’s begin
Party on, party people, let me hear some noise
Shivam an’ TS1 in the house, jump, jump, rejoice

Ok so maybe not the true lyrics… :roll_eyes:

I’ve never thought to check this. I know that the app controls the primary flare 2 and that the secondary ones mirror. So within the app, you won’t be able to change individual levels.

However I am thinking that the on board buttons on each flare 2 may be independent and you can adjust doing that.

I’ll check later today to confirm, when mine eyes so bleary not are…

Well @Chiquinho beat me to it… the volume controls on top of the flare 2 is locked out, so can only control by:
Primary flare 2
Soundcore app
Or paired device (phone, tablet, etc)

However, the lights function is not locked out, so you could have each of the flare 2s flashing different using the top button on the flare 2

Once you go into the app, and change lights, it will sync them up.

Cheers

Great job guys.

Lol nice lyrics. I was pretty sure about the answer but wasn’t sure if app had other options I’m unaware of.

1 Like

Interesting that the lights can be independent… would think volume could be over ridden using onboard buttons,… maybe a future enhancement via firmware update @loz?

1 Like