Can you turn off bluetooth on the Soundcore Motion +?

Is it possible to turn off the bluetooth on the Soundcore Motion + speakers?
Thanks

1 Like

I don’t believe you can disable Bluetooth but you can just not connect something via Bluetooth.

Dang. Do you know any USB Type C compatible speakers that allows for bluetooth and wireless to be disabled?

I usually think about turning Bluetooth off at the sender (like a phone, PC, etc). I don’t normally think about turning off at the receiver. Let me look around

If you don’t mind me asking why do you need to disable it at the speaker?

We do not like bluetooth or wireless technology and try to only use physically wired speakers. I’m trying to find a speaker meeting this criteria that can be hooked up to our ipad via USB type C (or connected via an adaptor)

I know you can use the Motion + in wired mode. It has a 3.5mm input. I’m assuming when it’s commented wired that shuts the Bluetooth off. What I mean by that I believe when you have something connected via the Aux in (3.5mm jack) that takes priority.

If you have more questions, you can contact Customer Service:
https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us

PS If what you want to connect it to has a headphone Jack (3.5mm), you can just hook it up directly with a 3.5mm male to male cord from the Headphone Jack to the Aux In.

1 Like

Steve976 Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I hope I was at least a little bit helpful. Have a great weekend!

1 Like

I would think you would not need to turn off bt if it is connected by wired. Similar to the q30 where some functionality seems disabled. I think you will find it harder to find a wired devices as tech goes on. Apple is leading in some of that trend

No, only if you open it and solder a switch there! :grin:
(Kidding)