Car speakers and radio with RGBs

Wouldn’t it be great if there were soundcore speakers in your car? I believe that since soundcore is the affordable and really great sound quality that this would work. Also, car radio with special RGBs like the flare. This can be a hit.

LOLOL Two flare 2 to 4 flare 2 in the cup holders. Problem solved. LOLOLOL

Just kidding… nice thought though

1 Like

You kid but my 2000 Honda didn’t have Bluetooth so I used two flare minis and it worked amazingly. Now my wife’s car doesn’t have Bluetooth so see was using my icon speaker until I won the roav fm Bluetooth thing from anker lol.

I’m with this, my wife’s car has dvd navigation and the radio went kaput. So we generally use 2 mini 2 speakers and put them under the front headrest and it fills the car perfectly. We generally do this on long road trips.

We have also done the same with the flares but those don’t fit under the headrest so we put one in front and one in back. To keep them from going into stereo mode we individually pair each one, this way each speaker gets and plays the same sound

1 Like

I feel a more car stereo is a different full sound in all ranges. The small speakers are great. But I am thinking of a solution to car audio. For us that like to modify our car systems.

You might use two Icon minis and pair these in stereo mode.
If these are adjusted by eq, the sound of this dwarfs is extremely good.
And the price for such a pair is more than low!