CES 2020 - What will Soundcore unveil at CES 2020, what are your thoughts?

Anker Soundcore Announced Soundcore ‘Rave’ Series of Portable Speakers in CES 2019.

Anker is listed as One of the exhibitors

Soundcore is still listed as Brand under Anker (which is almost expected, may take some more time to be listed separately, may be)

What new product / products will Soundcore unveil, release in CES 2020 , What are your thoughts?

1 Like

Will you @Loz @Hannah or any Soundcore Collective Crew be there at CES?

1 Like

Probably the flare 2- which I believe is currently in beta phase…

2 Likes

I just did a spec compare, and the flare mini is the same price and basically the same size as the motion q, but you lose a significant amount of sound in exchange for some lights. I don’t see that tradeoff, and it seems to be across the flare line when compared to the non flare options.

1 Like

They are now not the same price, not really sure when that happened.

1 Like

The flare mini was normally $40, is now listed as $30, which is a change from two days ago when I was looking on soundcore’s site. I see no way to tell if that is a temporary sale price or a permanent change…

2 Likes

Agreed could be dropping prices to make room for new stuff.? (Lets hope)

2 Likes

There isn’t a speaker that compares to the flare or flare+. The 360 sound is what makes it better then single source speakers

4 Likes

Dont get it twisted, the motion Q also offers 360 sound. And i did compare the flare and motion q in my videos. The motion Q wins hands down if compared directly to the flare mini

2 Likes

I wasn’t talking about the motion Q. I know that has 360 sound.

But he mentioned comparing any flare speaker to similar priced speakers…

1 Like

Sadly, I’ve got to stay at the office during CES :cry:

2 Likes

That’s bad. You will be holding the fort when your team is at CES :+1:

I’ll be there. I’m looking forward to checking out their booth and meeting the team.

4 Likes

Cool!!

They are at Booth * LVCC, South Hall 2 - MP25673

Fair enough. I went with the Q10 headphones and motion q with my coupon, so I’ll get to try those out soon enough to see if the 360 difference is meaningful to me.

I think some people misunderstand (in a way). The motion Q does have 360 sound, so you should be able to see what I mean.

Comparing the icon+, and the flare is hard, because the flare has 360 sound.

Just the PR team at CES :confused:

1 Like

I rather not guess. I would rather be surprised just like I will let my kids surprise me for my bday. No fun knowing what’s coming. Lol

2 Likes

That were my thoughts when I listened to them side by side. I wouldn’t mind get a section motion q

1 Like

oh… Would have been good for soundcore collective crew to be there :disappointed: