"Cleaning of our Gallery"

I created something new for the Gallery.
All old photos etc are still stored.
I suggest to remove those after a month.
Nobody likes to wade through all the old ones.

Or may be the “0” only.

3 Likes

It would be good if they were archived each month, like when the referrals clock resets…perhaps archived to a monthly album?

3 Likes

I think that’s a great idea. I think the older gallery images should be archived and still be reached in a search or clicking on the archives link to reach the images.

1 Like

Ja that’s what we (they) should.
The upload of this whole gallery would be a little faster.

So we can remember of the “good old days” creating such nonsense! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Gallery should be cleared similar to Leaderboard and items be archived month-wise…

I like the idea of archiving them :muscle:t2:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

I haven’t spent much time there. Do new ones at least start at the top and the old ones trickle further down over time?

First in, first to be viewed.
Do it now and you are in the pole position! :smile:

I like this idea too !
Maybe display the last 3 week’s best photos under the week’s best one as well ?

This could be a good way to keep only the fresh and best content there !

1 Like

The best will make it in the soundcore’s museum! :smiley:

1 Like

Woooo I like that !!
In few years they could be like : “Here you have the first of (too ?) many Chiquinho’s artworks, a great but misunderstood artist !” :joy:

1 Like

In those times “The old chiquinho” will have been stored in a retirement home, suffering from Alzmeier (or is this desease called Alzinger or Alzhuber??? I forgot that already…heheheh)

But whenever one of this “soundcore works” will be shown to him he smiles and a little tear
is dropping from his right eye, while listening to Ludwig van Beethoven’s 6. symphony with his dusty, old, worn out, but still working ZERO he was donated so many years ago!

This is a word image, you should screenshot and post to the gallery…