Click Here For a Valentine's Giveaway!

We’re coming at you with the second Valentine’s event and this time round it’s a simple “Share to Win” entry! :tada:

All you need to do is: (1) hit one of those social media buttons below and share to Facebook or Twitter and (2) comment down below. Simple as that! Note: you must share via the social media buttons for you entry to be valid - sharing the web browser link will not count.

“What’s the prize?” I hear you say, 'cus ain’t nobody got time for doing stuff for free :upside_down_face: Well on this occasion it’s a mystery prize for three people and we’ll be announcing who they are on Valentine’s Day, so make sure to check back in to see if you’ve won! :raised_hands:

Good luck! And don’t forget to also check out our Valentine’s Day gift guide where you can get some great deals on Liberty 2 Pro, Liberty Air 2, and our new Flare 2 speaker.

Rules:

• Three winners selected at random.
  • Open to US, UK, CA, DE.
  • Ends on Valentine’s Day.
  • One entry per person.
14 Likes

Thank you for the event @Loz

shared on Social media - Twitter

2 Likes

Well that was easy enough.

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I shared it on twitter.

The fact that it’s a mystery makes it even more exiting!!

Good luck to everyone who enters!

1 Like

I wish there were an easy button for these sometimes. Giveaway entry thats stupid simple.

1 Like

Good luck to anyone participating !

2 Likes

1 Like

Shared on twitter

1 Like

Done!!, thanks @loz for a chance to win

1 Like

Right on!

Here’s the Twitter share and to make it a twofer, here’s the jump to my #SoundcoreValentines photo share: True Valentines
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’m in for whatever the surprise is, sent it out on twitter. I expect this thread will start seeing a lot of activity shortly.

1 Like

can’t post a screen shot at the moment… here’s the link - https://twitter.com/Element321/status/1225601955910819843

1 Like

Thanks for a great contest. Good luck to the three winners. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the great contest. Entered!

1 Like

Best of luck to everyone and a happy early Valentine’s Day to you all.

2 Likes

I’m in love with all things Soundcore!! (Oh yeah… and my wife!! :joy:)

2 Likes

Mystery :gift::question:

2 Likes