Click Here to Enter The World's Best Earbud Giveaway

Right, I might be a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ very biased seeing as I work for Soundcore, but we have some of the world’s best earbuds, at the world’s best prices. Don’t believe me? I’ve left a treasure trove of independent media feedback at the end of this article to prove it…

To celebrate this fact, we’re giving away ALL of the latest versions of Soundcore earbuds to YOU, our Collective Fans :facepunch: We’re giving away 10 sets of earbuds in total :boom: 1 set for each winner!

“But, what do I have to do?” Well, I’m glad y̶o̶u̶ I asked.

Two steps to enter:
(1) Let us know which set of buds you’d like to win and why in the comments;
(2) Share this article via the Facebook or Twitter social media buttons at the end of this article.

Rules:
(1) The giveaway is international;
(2) One entry per day, per member;
(3) Winners will be announced here on the Collective in Monday’s Core Update (7/27/20);
(4) Winners will be contacted directly here on the Collective;
(5) Winners will be chosen at random;
(6) Only article shares via the below social media buttons will be counted as entries;
(7) Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation;
(8) 10 sets of earbuds up for grabs in total.

What Prizes Can I Choose From and What Did the Media Say?

Liberty 2 Pro - Media Feedback :point_down:
True Wireless Champions” - Forbes
The Best Sounding Earbuds of 2020: Value Premium Sound” - CNET
Liberty 2 Pro is an absolute revelation” - The Next Web

Liberty Air 2 - Media Feedback :point_down:
Best True Wireless Earbuds Under $100” - CNET
an excellent microphone system that punches well above its weight” - Android Authority

Spirit X2 - Media Feedback :point_down:
Better than Beats” - The Sound Guys
the simple fact is the bass is impressive for a set of $80 earbuds” - Engadget

Spirit Dot 2 - Media Feedback :point_down:
these earbuds are the perfect gym buddies and if they don’t help you shed those lockdown pounds… nothing will.” - Forbes
When it comes to sound quality, the Soundcore Spirit Dot 2 are nothing short of awesome.” - Forbes

Life P2 - Media Feedback :point_down:
Life P2 true-wireless earphones are an absolute steal at the price and there’s not much to match them on the market at the moment in terms of price. They are incredibly well made, plus the graphene-coated drivers sound stunning with almost any genre of music.” - Forbes

95 Likes

Another great give-away event!! Thanks @Loz Soundcore Crew

I would love to win the Spirit X2 because these are “Better than Beats”

Shared on Twitter

https://twitter.com/csshenoy/status/1286073931196030977

4 Likes

I want the Liberty Air 2 because of their awesome call quality and because I really need some truly wireless headphones and because overall they’re awesome headphones.

2 Likes

Great giveaway Lawrence! Thanks for hosting this one!

I would like the Life P2 because i own all of the others on the list :innocent:.

3 Likes

I would love the liberty 2 pro because I would love to experience the customization and the different sound profiles in the app as well as love the wireless charging it has. Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! Love soundcore!

3 Likes

Liberty 2 Pro because 2 pair is always better than 1

4 Likes

If you already have the liberty 2 pro, then I might recommend either the spirit X2 or the spirit dot 2- as they offer the most variation from the L2P.

3 Likes

Liberty pro 2! Love me some soundcore!!!

3 Likes

I’m gonna go with the Liberty 2 Pro because they are so minemalistic and would look clean in my ears :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I soooooo want the Liberty Air 2s. They are the bomb!

3 Likes

The Liberty Air 2 would be amazing because…well, I want to bring my music listening up to date and try ditch wires! I listen to music all day and I’d love my daily music journeys to be perfect and stress free!

3 Likes

Liberty air 2 i need em for my hour long bus ride

3 Likes

For me I would want a pair of liberty 2.

3 Likes

SpiritX2 to use while running 30+miles a week.
Want something I do not have to worry about falling out/off ears.

3 Likes

I would like to win the Spirit Dot 2 because they are very beautiful and seems to have a nice sound!

Thanks. Hugs!

3 Likes

I would love to try out the Liberty 2 Pro’s! They definitely seem like the best ones! Recently purchased your Life P2’s because I finally took the jump to go True Wireless, best decision I ever made! Love your products! I also included a screenshot below of me sharing the post!

Screenshot_1

4 Likes

Definitely Spirit Dot 2 for working out and every day life

3 Likes

Spirit X2, is absolute love… As a sportperson, taking this opportunity to grab the best beat from market… Love the design and overview. And it’s battery backup … woah !!!
Best of luck to me and everyone :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I’d love a pair of the Liberty Air 2. I had a pair and then my wife got her hands on them and claimed them for her own. Possibly one of the best sounding earbuds I’ve ever used and I’d love to get them back in my hands, but I’ll settle for winning a new pair instead :blush:

3 Likes