CNET - Photos of Soundcore Liberty Air 2

7 PHOTOS

Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2

The successor to Anker’s popular Liberty Air earphones offer improved call quality, better battery life and USB-C charging.

The successor to Anker’s popular Liberty Air earphones offer improved call quality, better battery life and USB-C charging.

Reference : CNET

4 Likes

Cheers for sharing

1 Like

They look really nice

1 Like

:roll_eyes::man_facepalming:. You yourself already posted this

I was just showing my wife the photos from soundcore.com, butt these are a lot better and more realistic in every day use

1 Like

Awesome pics of the new earbuds.

1 Like

That was the entire overall coverage :man_facepalming:

This post is specific to the Liberty Air 2 Photos

This link At the bottom of that post takes you to the article with all those photos. What’s the difference?

It’s kind of hidden in the links, once you click on the photo link - it does show photos,

how many have seen the in-depth photos of Liberty Air 2 from the previous link?

The reason for posting was to show the photos directly without clicking, Multiple links

It could have been added to the other post if you were that concerned about people seeing it…

I need to go listen to some music. The kings singers seems to make me nicer while I listen :thinking::joy::rofl:

That’s a good point, I will plan it for future

1 Like

The point is to squeeze in as many points as he can. Leave him be

I am not justifying or clarifying , I posted this only to highlight the photos for Liberty Air 2, which u believe is useful.

For points, I can post lot of other ideas and topics… it is very simple, like what all has been going on.

They are already in stock at my local best buy as of a week ago. Maybe you could see a full view there as well. In person they look great.

1 Like

Already in stock? Lioks like I’m headed to best buy!

1 Like

Usually me when competitions are in full swing and tensions start to fray… :wink:

Black or white? Which do you prefer?

1 Like

Black looks the best and stands out amongst all the airpod users who instantly get jealous because they want black airpods

1 Like

Like i said, defy Apple :joy:

1 Like

Here are some great photos of the liberty 2 pros. A member of the subreddit posted them. They’re pretty good, and there are lots.

1 Like