Coming Soon: Anker PowerConf S30

Disclaimer: Yes, I know this isn’t a Soundcore product, but the existing iteration has nearly been treated as such.

Anker is developing a new Bluetooth speakerphone… Take a look at PowerConf S30!

While details are currently unavailable, professor provides some insight into what might be coming on the Anker Power Station:

What are your initial impressions of Anker’s PowerConf S30? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

4 Likes

I have to say pretty sweet. I remember getting pulled into a meeting to take notes and can not keep up with them at times. Lol

1 Like

Looks slimmer, which is nice.

Probably a cheaper model, but who knows :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Looks like a more premium version to me… :thinking:

Possible. You’re better at this then me.

I can’t imagine paying more then the regular PowerConf, so that would surprise me. I feel the market has more need for a slim (budget) model.

1 Like

Nah, you’ve been pretty good lately! :laughing:

1 Like

Wow, you’re right… PowerConf S30 is about half as thick as the original PowerConf!

1 Like

Now we just gotta wait for that price :joy:

1 Like

You know that even though it looks less think it could actually be larger than the original. The biggest difference is this one has a cloth covering as the original has a plastic covering. Price I am not sure but with trascribe feature, I am going to say about 149.

1 Like

I think Josh got the actual dimensions to the PowerConf :wink:

2 Likes

It looks nice to me, but given that it would be more of an “occasional nice to have” than a “need”, the price will have to be significantly below $100 before I jump in.

1 Like