[New Release] Anker PowerConf S3 Now Available!

Disclaimer: Yes, I know this isn’t a Soundcore product, but the existing version has nearly been treated as such.

Anker has just released a new Bluetooth speakerphone… Take a look at PowerConf S3!

Features & details

• 6 Microphone Array: Stand up, walk around, and be confident knowing that PowerConf S3 Bluetooth speakerphone has 360° voice pick up and covers your entire meeting space.
  • Smart Voice Enhancement: Real-time voice optimization and background noise reduction is conducted by the customized DSP algorithm to ensure you always sound crystal-clear to the other side.
  • Optimized Clarity and Volume: Voice volume is automatically balanced to make up for differences in loudness and distance from PowerConf S3 Bluetooth speakerphone.
  • Easy To Setup: PowerConf S3 Bluetooth speakerphone is compatible with all popular online conferencing platforms and can be connected to your phone via Bluetooth or computer with the USB-C cable.
  • 24 Hours of Call Time: A built-in 6,700mAh battery powers multiple meetings without needing to recharge. Additionally, charge your devices via PowerConf S3 at optimized speeds—thanks to Anker’s PowerIQ technology.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerConf S3 is available to order now from amazon.com for $129.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker's PowerConf S3? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
4 Likes

I have to say pretty sweet. I remember getting pulled into a meeting to take notes and can not keep up with them at times. Lol

1 Like

Looks slimmer, which is nice.

Probably a cheaper model, but who knows :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Looks like a more premium version to me… :thinking:

Possible. You’re better at this then me.

I can’t imagine paying more then the regular PowerConf, so that would surprise me. I feel the market has more need for a slim (budget) model.

1 Like

Nah, you’ve been pretty good lately! :laughing:

1 Like

Now we just gotta wait for that price :joy:

1 Like

You know that even though it looks less think it could actually be larger than the original. The biggest difference is this one has a cloth covering as the original has a plastic covering. Price I am not sure but with trascribe feature, I am going to say about 149.

1 Like

I think Josh got the actual dimensions to the PowerConf :wink:

2 Likes

It looks nice to me, but given that it would be more of an “occasional nice to have” than a “need”, the price will have to be significantly below $100 before I jump in.

1 Like

@SoundcoreAdam said “shush” when I mentioned PowerConf S30 on tonight’s livestream. :shushing_face: :wink: :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s cause you know everything :joy::joy:

1 Like

Do I now? :thinking:

UPDATE

Well, I may have gotten the name wrong. Original post updated HERE with details about PowerConf S3. Note that it is still unclear exactly how this differs from the original PowerConf. I have also updated the post with a new image in which the center panel appears slightly different and more like the original, so perhaps PowerConf S30 is yet another iteration… Only time will tell.

1 Like

There you go, they released something unanticipated. At least by name…

1 Like

Haha, not released. :laughing:

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerConf S3 is now available to order from amazon.com for $129.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Perhaps @Loz can clarify what exactly has changed with this new model…

1 Like

Ooo should be interesting to see how well this does with a lot of places still working from home. Wish the launch had been a little sooner because I know New York is starting to reopen like a lot of other places so the demand might not be as high

1 Like

@galaxy.zhang is our pro on speakers. Will leave this in her hands.

2 Likes

The difference i could spot is

1. Price ($129.99 vs $99.99 for Original PowerConf)
  2. Cloth
  3. Direction of Arrival.(DOA)
  4. Beamforming

S3 also.lists DOA and Beamforming technology, which I believe is also on Original PowerConf since it was mentioned as picking voice from any direction.

1 Like