Coming soon... Select Pro 50 bucks

Seen this in Walmart black friday ad hope all who see this are well and healthy!!! On sidenote… Soundcore ya outdid yourselves with the 3 pro!!! Oh my goodness amazing!!! Absolutely love em and gonna post here soon about my experience over last 3.5 weeks … anyone who has seen my posts here knows how much I love your liberty 2 pro and somehow these sound better!! Details coming soon and lastly I never had the select pro don’t think it has the sound that the boom does which is odd to me but at 50 bucks I’d be willing to bet its a steal!!!

6 Likes

Very interesting. Says out of stock right now though.

1 Like

Nice find. Thanks

3 Likes

Says price is effective at 7pm on Nov 22nd so I’d check back then buddy I should have added that but it does show it on bottom of page of that photo

3 Likes

Awesome sale for this. Appreciate the share. Too bad my kids do not like the speakers as well as the headphones. :slight_smile:

@Pantera43 I’m glad you’re here again. I am very curious about your opinion about L3Pro. Really the sound is better-according to you- than L2P ?! Write a long review quickly :smiley:.

3 Likes

Nicely found deal, will have to keep an eye out here, as typically those great Black Friday deals you guys have, stop just south of the border… :canada::flushed:

2 Likes

I hear a road trip :rofl:

1 Like

That’s a great price, thanks for sharing. I think the lights are cool, but IIRC it’s Partycast instead of TWS (I love my Booms in TWS). Still that being said, I’d probably give one a go at that price,

3 Likes

I agree. I think we have had some reviews but it went quickly to the Frames that additional reviews would be nice to see.

I’ll load up the car with TP and swing by to get you, then we can go roust @soundcoreadam for some paella…

Joking… that would be a longgggg road trip… lol

2 Likes

was anyone able to get this deal? it seems to be out of stock within seconds…

wondering if this was just a scam to get me to sign up for the early access (for $12 or what ever) but then they just never had stock to begin with? or it was super low?

Absolutely 100 percent better!!! Super busy at work and at home with the 3 little ones but the 3 pros are best earbuds made hands down especially after update 2 weeks ago transparency much better I promise a review coming soon tho but these are phenomenal it actually surprised me they could make em sound better than 2 pro but I’d take the 3 pro just on sou d alone… absolutely amazing

3 Likes

Says effective 7pm today buddy so I’d check then also I. Lookin for other stuff for black friday deals tooling a dewalt drill says put of stock athome depot buttonhole depot where I luvehas them in stock atthe store so that could also be but again not effective till 7pm today it says at bottom of photo I shared hope ya get it tho man!! Be killer deal!!!

1 Like

@Pantera43 they were just slow to get in stock. I just ordered 2 of them. (one at a time they have a limit of 1)

1 Like

That’s awesome man!!! I love getting steals but honestly enjoy it just as much when I might share somethin and somene else gets it too!!! If I needed a bt speaker I’d have been all over that and with the 2 of em ithink they pair in tws know the booms do but you will have an insanely good set up for 100 bucks!!! Gaurantee nothing for 100 to 300 will sound as good!!!

1 Like

If you write like that, it must be like that. I couldn’t believe that the sound could be better than the Liberty 2 Pro.
Now, after your words, I believe :slightly_smiling_face:.

I also have 3 children and I know how it is with time.
Good luck writing your review!

2 Likes

I already have 2 motion booms. These select pro’s are for a friend… I believe they do not do TWS but are a party cast kind of thing… up to 100 devices. So not true stereo. Love my booms though. Can’t wait to see what I eventually upgrade them to someday. Hope the boom pro’s come out and are a clear upgrade.

2 Likes

I have 2 Booms as well and I love them.