Coming Soon: Soundcore 3

looks like Motion+ , turned for the round curved to block box, partycast should be included as a standard… thats a big miss :frowning:

2 Likes

Yea party cast should be a standard now with anything new that they do speaker wise.

2 Likes

Party cast is a must have feature

2 Likes

Partycast isn’t an industry standard or anything, so if they want it to be worth anything they have to support it well themselves. Inconsistent support reduces the value a lot.

1 Like

What app should i get to boost my soundcore appliances with soundcore app. Also having trouble deciding on buy the rave or a soundbar which would you do?

2 Likes

The speaker got no tweeters. The motion + has those.
But we should not discuss about design.
Not interesting at all.

For me the stereo pairing feature is more important.
Don’t know how popular and important that partyCast is for the common customer.

1 Like

Interesting. I’m happy to see usb c but sad that it doesn’t have all the latest features that other soundcore speakers do have

2 Likes

Looks similar to Motion B. Just saw this today so wondering it’s a blend of this and Soundcore 2 instead. (So not blend of Motion+ and Soundcore 2)

https://www.amazon.com/Lautsprecher-Anker-Technologie-Akkulaufzeit-Wasserdichte/dp/B07CSPLGV9?ref_=ast_sto_dp

3 Likes
2 Likes

What are the details btw? Can’t seem to see anything new

2 Likes

What new details? Seems to be same as your original post. Link correct?

3 Likes

I checked this first thing in the morning… Thought it was my sleepy eyes… :joy:

We are Still waiting on latest details @Insider

3 Likes

UGH, my bad, @Mike2468, @TechMan, @Unnamed, @Shivam_Shah, @The_Professor, @Shenoy, this was supposed to be for Mini 3. Sorry!

3 Likes

Lol was wondering that because you updated Mini 3 on Anker community

1 Like

Looks nice

2 Likes

With the mini 3 having partycast, hopefully this will as well. A good sign in any case.

3 Likes

Amazon listing is now available

Looks very shiny, and PartyCast is listed as a feature at that link. So hopefully I will have one to pair with my Flares eventually.

Looks good but then there’s the price. Can’t really justify the price bump over Soundcore 2 tbh

1 Like

Sure, but that will come down over time. As all of these do.

1 Like