Community page link

Easier way to get to the community page on the app. Currently I have to select “Gallery” and then menu to get to the community page.

1 Like

How are you trying to access the community? Desktop, mobile, or through the app?

Through the app. I thought before it was a community link on itself

I can click the conversations tab and be brought to the community but I am using an Apple phone? Don’t know if Android is different.

1 Like

Yes it’s the same…I didn’t know that the conversations row actually slides whoops. The first one was gallery so I clicked on it and then backtracked to the conversations. Thanks for the help

2 Likes

I am sorry but that made me chuckle a little. I did not know it slid either. They technically should not have the gallery link on there. It is a page that they do not really use anymore in the community and have made a little change to how they selected picture of the week.

I would also just save it to your browser as well. It may be easier if you are on the browser already, it would be easier to click the bookmark than to open and wait for a new app to open.

1 Like

Usually when on mobile I just got to the site using a web browser instead of through the Soundcore app. There had been hopes for a while that there would be a separate app but never seemed to happen

Now that I know where to find it it’s a bit easier. On the Eufy app if you select the three lines there’s a link that says community. Pretty simple on that app.

1 Like