Confirmed. LDAC on Liberty Air 2 Pro ... NOW

I’m so excited. I noticed my Soundcore app updated. I immediately grabbed my LA2P and saw this:

Tell me what you guys think!

3 Likes

Well shoot. Now I have to go grab mine and check out this update

Good news. Thanks for sharing

Possibly only Android?

Same firmware on iOS doesn’t show this.

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Yes. iOS doesn’t support LDAC. iOS sports only AAC (and SBC?), so it wouldn’t make a difference.

I recently updated the firmware of my LA2Ps and now with the LDAC codec activated they sound very bad, the bass sounds awful and distorts all the sound, I already unpaired them, reinstalled the Soundcore App and nothing changes, any help?

what happens with sound mode?

Have you already done an update? Hear the LDAC effect :slightly_smiling_face:?

Oh wow that’s exciting guess I have to check the app and my other devices for updates

I haven’t yet because I’m having some issues with my LA2P.

1 Like

Exciting yes, but non starter for me… weeeeee iOS… lol

1 Like

It’s a shame you can’t update to LDAC on iOS - I have a Sony Hi-Res Media Player I use which would benefit.

However, you can update via an Android device and still be perfectly fine on iOS & the Sony Player

Firmware now showing v5.4…

Hi just wondering what phone are you using as I have a similar issue

Hi, I’m using a Poco X3 NFC, I also tried them on a Pixel 4 and they worked perfectly, I imagine it is something related to the device.

Appreciate the update and exciting news that it is

I have the exact same phone and I’ve tried everything to fix it it’s definitely and issue with ldac on the poco x3 nfc

1 Like

Play around with Developer Mode bluetooth codec settings. What may be happening is it’s negotiating either a too-low or too-high Kbps. LDAC is 333 or 666 or 999 or Auto.

These phones use similar hardware and differ mostly in software so settings is your go-to place to play.

2 Likes

I am throwing one of those oddball thoughts out there. @The_Professor thoughts on looking at developer mode is good.

My oddball thought is do you have a custom equalizer set up ie from ear test. If so, I would say redo it again.

Other than that keep us updated