Connecting three or more speakers for stereo sound

I have to soundcore flares And1 soundcore flare Plus. How do I connect the three of them together? And still keep the stereo sound?

You can only connect the two flares together and it be supported. There isn’t a way to connect more then two speakers unless they have the partycast function.

Am I wrong @Unnamed …even with the two…both will come out in mono mode. I am limited on getting speaker knowledge as I do not do speakers much at this time.

1 Like

The original flares have stereo sound.

Both @ndalby and myself have confirmed in the past that the original flares worked in stero mode when two are paired together

1 Like

Thanks…it may have been a different one as stated I do not keep up on speaker drugs to son’s condition

Flare 2s will do more than 2, but they never pair in stereo, just identical from each no matter how many. The older ones do stereo, but not more than 2 speakers.

What you can do if your phone supports it is connect to multiple speakers from the phone simultaneously.

So set one of the two up to connect to your flares (paired in stereo, which should still work), and the other to connect to your flare plus. You should have stereo from the flares, and the full sound from the flare plus - how you position those for best effect is up to you.

But again, only an option if your phone supports it.

1 Like

I enjoy having the flare 2s spaced approximately equally distant from. E, and although not true stereo… still sounds incredible.

I haven’t yet tried listening / watching the negotiator yet (great left / right sound tracks at point) to see how they manage.