Connectivity and Fit Test Failing

I just purchased the liberty 3 ear buds which is not a drop down in your category! Why not?
I was looking for a wireless solution to cutting the noise around me at the office as well as sending clear communication out on my zoom, phone, or team calls.
Hear are my issues and sadly I can not get on a call during week days since support is only open during working hours! This need to change some to support us working focus!

• The fit test keeps failing no matter what ear piece size I have used, never passed - not sure what is going on
  • I can not use the controls on my iPhone App if I am on another device, that is not working for me either!
  • It has to be in the box to connect, so if I am moving from device to device, I have to remove them, put them in the box, then connect, then wear them! Why is that so cumbersome?
  • Connectivity is terrible and a big issue for me. I need to connect to my Iphone, work computer, my mac, zoom on either home or work, and facetime. Well, the only way it works is if I forget the bluetooth connection on current device and connect again on the one I want to use next! unfortunately, sometimes I only have a 2 minute interval from going from my car to my computer at work or at home, or from my computer to Iphone in my car. I need this to be quick. It takes 3-5 minutes to do this disconnect and connect business.
    Are there a solution to this?
    Otherwise, I will have to return the ear buds!?
    Then go through the arduous job of looking for another that does what I need!
    HELP!!!

Not your fault but duplicate thread one should close

I was just seeing this… I was on a trip helping brother with his boat repairs… This one is being closed as it is a duplicate.

1 Like