Connectivity problem

Is it possible for upcoming firmware update to fix connectivity issues that’s been ravaging my new Soundcore Life P3?? Its connectivity keeps breaking every time I turn my head or very slight jerk occurs in the vehicle I’m in even with my phone right in my palm or the pocket of my Jean. I have tried all forms of troubleshooting and have tried connecting on different phones but the issue stays same. This is annoying for quite an expensive earpiece!!:nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

That doesn’t sound normal. I think you may have a defective pair. I’d contact Customer Support.

https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us

Agree with calling their help desk.

At least try to disconnect connection, turn off bt scan, reset p3, turn on bt and connect again.

Help desk will ask about if you did that before anything else

1 Like

I very well believe it’s a defective pair too. I’m reaching out already… thanks!

1 Like

I surely have done that a couple of times already. Went as far as pairing my phone with other Bluetooth earphones, and the P3 with other phones, turns out they are just defective!

1 Like

It happens sometimes. They are good on returns.

hello, I am sorry to learn about the connectivity issue with your Soundcore Life P3. This is unusual if your earphones perform like that.

Please know we always stand behind your product, providing an 18-month warranty that covers any quality or manufacturing-related issue.

Please also try to reset your earphones, forget the pairing record on your device to see if it helps at all. You could also try to test it with a different device and environment to see how it works.

If the issue still persists, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and order# for any further warranty assistance.

Thank you very much Anny, I have tried all troubleshootings, tried pairing with other phones and it stays same. I am currently in contact with the Customer Service via mail, I just hope they really help do something about it.