Contest for p3 by Soundcore n Aliexpress

https://twitter.com/soundcoreaudio/status/1530156866415771649?t=vQOojCjTNYHoSY73xJhX1A&s=19

Recently saw this on Twitter.

Good luck for anybody that will do this.

4 Likes

Yes indeed, good luck for those who will participate.
Not me, no unsocial media! :laughing:

2 Likes

I am not doing it as I really do not use Aliexpress

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Seems it’s contest on twitter but one of the tasks is to follow Anker Official Store on Aliexpress. But I will check the issue on Aliexpress as well.

2 Likes

Yeah I think you are right. I saw it as we were driving to North Carolina for my niece graduation.

1 Like

Looks like the contest is over now, just checked it out and the winners have been announced on the Twitter post.

1 Like

I wonder how I missed this? :thinking:

1 Like

Where is rest winners like in post you’ve mentioned 15X pairs for grab and you’ve announced only 5 winners

This is just a thread where it was identified there was a contest on Twitter. (I posted it as I saw it on Twitter) The community does not have anything to do with the Twitter contest. The admins here are not the same (I believe) as the folks doing the Twitter contest.

You should make that to their twitter feed (or maybe a message there) or maybe contact service@soundcore.com to see if they can get info to the twitter social media groups…