Core Update 1 | A New Era in Sound

Welcome to The Collective!

Firstly, thanks for joining us, we love having you here! It’s great to see you all chatting and sharing with other members. It’s you guys that make this place what it is and, as far as we’re concerned, the more the merrier, so don’t forget to invite your friends.

This is our first Core Update—the weekly round-up of everything that’s been going on in The Soundcore Collective. It’s the easiest way to catch up on recent news, find out if you’ve won one of our weekly awards, and grab the latest deals and prizes.

- The Collective News -

The Soundcore Collective Launch

You’ve helped us grow our community to 1000 members in less than a week. We’re really excited that you’re joining our audio revolution and we can’t wait for you to see all the surprises we’ve got in store :gift:

A New Era in Sound

A couple of days ago something mysterious appeared on the Soundcore homepage - did you see it? It’s our all-new Liberty true wireless earphones, and they’re ushering a new era in sound. While I can’t reveal any more details right now, trust me when I say, you won’t want to miss out on this :smiley: Pre-orders start on September 26th, 2019 and you can get a limited 35% discount when you register now.

Don’t forget to check The Collective daily because you never know when we’ll drop new hints and exclusive news about the upcoming release. Also, let me know in the comments below what features you hope to see!

- Awards of The Week -

This week’s winners are …

Review of the Week: Nobody :sob: (there’s some confusion regarding Soundcore Collective reviews - @Loz will explain what’s happened in another thread)

Gallery Upload of the Week: @Chiquinho’s “My ZERO & FLARE”

Best Thread of the Week: @Insider’s “Monthly Leaderboard Poll” - this was a really good suggestion to make! We’ll be making it soon.

Most Notes Gained in a Week: @Thanuj_Fernando is steaming ahead with almost 10 referrals!

Giveaway Winner: @somecrazykid

Congratulations to all of you! You’ll all receive your Points, Notes, and Badges tomorrow.

If you want a chance to win an award next week Core Update, make sure you get involved by starting conversations, sharing content, and interacting with your fellow Collective members. There’s also no limit on the Points/Notes you can earn for referrals, so now’s the time to get your friends on board.

- Soundcore Deals and Steals -

250 Launch Party Prizes

There’s still time to win 1 of 250 prizes including $50-$1000 iTunes gift cards, $25-$100 Soundcore coupons, mystery prizes, a complete set of Soundcore swag, and more! Check out the full list here.

Double Points

If you’ve already got an Anker Community account you can get double points and notes when you sign up for The Soundcore Collective. These will be awarded at the start of October, so don’t worry if they don’t appear in your account immediately.

Get 20% Off Life Q20

Life Q20 Noise Canceling Headphones are now only $47.99 with the discount and extra coupon. Please Note: the Amazon coupon will be active from 14:00 PDT. Get yourself a pair here. [US Only]

Get 24% Off Infini Pro

For this week only, get a whole $60 off Infini Pro! You can buy yours here. [US only]

If there’s other content you’d be interested in seeing in our weekly Core Updates, just let us know in the comments below!

17 Likes

A very warm welcome to Hannah - one of our Soundcore copywriters! And thanks for our very first Core Update!

3 Likes

Awesome! Are you sure you don’t want to change all those awards to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hallo Hannah!
Thank you for the little present I got.

I will tell my monkeys soon. :joy:
They will like!

3 Likes

Welcome @Hannah great to have you join us. Congrats to those who got mentioned and shouts for your work put in so far. Keep up the great work everyone

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Hannah glad to see another member of the soundcore team on here.

Congrats to the members who had a shout out on what they have achieved!

2 Likes

Welcome @Hannah Nice to see Soundcore staff members and congrats @Chiquinho @Insider @Thanuj_Fernando !

4 Likes

Congrats on the update and hello everyone!

Thanks @Hannah :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome @Hannah excellent first post.

1 Like

May be Hannah is our “old beloved Rosa” :wink:

2 Likes

By the way, is Rosa going to join us here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @Hannah and congrats to the weekly winners!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! & I’m loving those discounts! Keep em’ rolling :pray::grin:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

I’m having a hard time understanding this place, maybe I’m just getting old. This is like Snapchat and Anker is like Facebook, good for older people. I need something that is like Instagram :rofl:

What is so hard to understand or get?

1 Like