Core Update 100 | Let’s Celebrate!

Yayyyy! the 100th!

3 Likes

Wow it’s been a crazy day here moving into my dorms so it’s great to read this core update. So honored to be the photographer I love taking pictures of my Soundcore products and this community has really helped me fall in love with photography and trying to be creative. Thank you so much happy 100th to all the wonderful people here on the community! Hope everyone is having a great week to close out august

4 Likes

What a great update! And so many awesome folks mentioned!! It definitely wouldn’t be the community without them! So thanks for all your hard work in keeping things relevant and exciting! I’m very grateful to have this community.

2 Likes

Congrats everyone! Big shoutout to all of you who make this community so awesome! Since joining it’s been amazing watching all the changes and growth, so I’m excited for the next 100! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Seems we build a certain kind of family and regulars here.
Same we established at ANKER’s forum.
By the way some propaganda for those who dont know.
Take a look :
https://community.anker.com/forum

You are welcome.
We really run some interesting threads there! :joy:

1 Like

Well that’s an unexpected gift!

Thanks!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

First of all, ONE HUNDRED! I’m still new to the collective, but I have a feeling 100 is just the beginning. Congrats to all the winners!

1 Like

Wow so many winners - congrats to you all! :tada:

2 Likes

There are more mysteries about me.
Even my wife don’t know! :rofl:

2 Likes

@Chiquinho That’s right. You are as mysterious as the heroes of Dostoevsky’s novels. If you had lived in his time, you would probably have been immortalized in his novels :joy:.
Of course, I `m joking. But I made such a comparison because I love Dostoevsky’s novels :+1:t2:.
Have a good day!

2 Likes

We have many more private talks at Anker’s forum.
Some of my smallest secrets are solved there. :laughing:

3 Likes

@Chiquinho I was there yesterday for the first time. I don’t drink beer - I’m not fit for this crew. But I will read to find solutions to your secrets :joy:.

2 Likes

There is not only that “beer” club.
There is a funny weekend thread.

3 Likes

At the moment, I only have time to participate in the Soundcore community.
But thanks for inviting me :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Of course, You are welcome there too.
Whenever you want take a look and may be join.
It’s free! :joy:

3 Likes

Received my package today.
You all see an old man very happy. :joy:
Thank you.

3 Likes

I thought about keeping mine but with my son and nephew in college, I decided to give it to my nephew. I have 3 right now for my son to grab one if he wants one. I thought it is a good size for one of them to pop it into a book bag or something.

1 Like

:thinking: Or so was your reaction when you opened the package :joy:?

2 Likes

2 Likes