Core Update 103 | Catch Up with the Collective

How are you? I hope you had a great weekend! This week on the Collective we’ll be talking about new technology in music, so keep an eye out for the article and make sure you join the discussion.

10 Best Movie Soundtracks
Did you check out Anna Pancaldi’s article about the 10 best movie soundtracks? If you haven’t, make sure you check it out HERE, and add your favorites.

New Soundcore Stories Episode
This week’s episode features Bluckther, a DJ who creates Slap House music. Not sure what Slap House is? Listen to the episode to find out more:

Apple

Spotify

If you don’t use a podcast app, listen HERE.

@TheSnarkyOne is the winner of last week’s podcast quiz! Congratulations, you win 20 points! :partying_face:

Helpful Tips and Information
We’ve added an article to the Support section of the Collective to help you out if you experience some common issues with your true wireless earbuds. It will be pinned there so it’s always easy to find :point_right: Read it HERE.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: There were some great photos submitted, but @spydermonkey212 wins with this awesome picture!

This Week’s Photo Contest: Passion

Collective Member of the Week: @The_Professor was very helpful in this thread, so thanks for sharing your knowledge with other members.

Thread of the Week: @Duane_Lester made this thread to celebrate 2 years of the Soundcore Collective. Reading through it, I can’t believe we’ve managed to pack so much into just 2 years :star_struck:

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congratulations @Shenoy, make sure you send @william.ward a message with your delivery details so we can get your prize sent out to you.

:musical_note::notes:

9 Likes

Thank you for the Core Update @Hannah!!

Congratulations to all the winners,

2 Likes

I have continued to have a busy week.

Will check out the DJ here soo.

The helpful tips is great with info on things that can be bought. It is already in my bookmarks.

Grats to winners.

@Shenoy— Grats on the giveaway win as well.

1 Like

Thank you for the Update @Hannah!!

Congratulations to all the winners :clap:: @TheSnarkyOne, @spydermonkey212, @The_Professor, @Duane_Lester , @Shenoy
Have a good day to everyone :+1:t2:!

4 Likes

Thanks for update @Hannah
Congrats to the winners.

1 Like

Thank you @Hannah thank you all. Disney was a blast. And it was fun finding a place for the ear buds.

1 Like

Great update! And congrats to all the winners!

1 Like

Great to see really many regulars on that winner list!

Congratulations to all wellknown winners :
@TheSnarkyOne, @spydermonkey212, @The_Professor, @Duane_Lester , @Shenoy

3 Likes

congrats on winning my giveaway :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

@Shenoy, I do remember that he stated that it was his win. :smile:

Well with the current flow of giveaway, it may be another week or so before another soundcore min 3 comes around. There may be another p2 then soundcore mini 3 as they are doing the a1 this week. (those have been the current crop of giveaways right )

@Shenoy, I do remember that he stated that it was his win. :smile:

Well with the current flow of giveaway, it may be another week or so before another soundcore min 3 comes around. There may be another p2 then soundcore mini 3 as they are doing the a1 this week. (those have been the current crop of giveaways right )

3 Likes

Your giveaway?
Mr. Geek, seems you got already such a speaker.
But I know you wanted another one.
Left and right side of the bike handle bar :rofl:

Am I missing something :wink: :smiley:
Like @Duane_Lester mentioned, there will be many more giveaways,

1 Like

well the Mini 3 I was gifted was my first Partycast speaker so I’m seeking one more. It’s a pity the Icon Mini, Motion+ , Flare Mini, Mini 2 I already have won’t Partycast.

I’m thinking of solving a new house problem of walking around listening to news/radio.

However, I do own a Soundsync which can transmit to two Bluetooth devices so I may try that as plan B. I got it gifted by Anker years ago and never needed or used so…

1 Like

nah, my bike bag only has an external left pocket and in England the traffic is on the right so happy with an upwards pointing mono speaker. My next problem is broadcasting around a new home. If I can get another Partycast speaker I’ll use Mini 2 on bike and Mini 3 + other in house.

I was gifted such a Mini 3 too.
May be one day I will get a second one and try this partycast.

At the moment I am happy with the TWS Flare minis.
I am sure there will be another chance to get another one.
Patience as usual :sweat_smile:

If the shipping costs would be lower we could swap your Flare mini for my mini 3.

1 Like

You know I was playing on the soundcore mini 3 comments. I had times like where I have a good feeling about this and did not win it.

I do hope you and @Chiquinho win a second one here in the near future. I think two of those are a good fit with what you are doing with your biking.

I ended up gifting my mini to my nephew as he is in college (as is my son). I like the mini and could have used it but saw a need for my nephew as he can use it to listen to music while waiting between classes or etc.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to this week’s winners.

1 Like