Core Update 104 | Who is Excited for the Week Ahead?

We’ve got some exciting articles coming up this week on the Collective. We’ll be talking about everyone’s favorite app, TikTok and we’ve got a very interesting interview with musician Hannah Dorman who appeared in one of our #SoundcoreSessions last year. Fast forward to today and she’s got a big following on TikTok. Find out how it happened, what it’s like being a TikTok influencer, the impact it’s had on her music career and more!

Last week, we also talked about another new technology that’s taking over the internet—NFTs! Check out the article :point_right: HERE to find out more about how musicians are jumping on the trend.

New Soundcore Stories Episode

Have you listened to our interview with The Collective yet? Unfortunately, their name wasn’t inspired by the Soundcore Collective, but they spoke to us about a lot of interesting topics including manifesting fear and turning it into success.

Check out the article HERE.

Or listen to the episode:

Apple

Spotify

If you don’t use a podcast app, listen HERE.

Awards of the Week

This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @sodojka

This Week’s Photo Contest: Explore

Collective Member of the Week: Congratulations @TheSnarkyOne, thanks for being an awesome member of the Collective!

Thread of the Week: @Lea_Knez3 made a lovely thread about her experience with Soundcore. We hope you enjoy using your new Life P2 Mini earbuds :smiley:

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Well done @supersmacker1234, make sure you send @william.ward a message with your delivery details so we can send your prize to you ASAP!

Did you know that Soundcore has a TikTok account? Check it out HERE and let me know which of Soundcore’s social media accounts is your favorite in the comments below :point_down:

9 Likes

Congratulations to all winners.
But a really special one to my friends @TheSnarkyOne and @sodojka! :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks for the Update @william.ward!
I am very happy that you like my photo :grinning:.

Congratulations to the other winners: @Lea_Knez, @supersmacker1234, especially: @TheSnarkyOne.
@Chiquinho thank you for the kind words :slightly_smiling_face:!

3 Likes

Weeee… super exciting! Congrats to the winners this week. @sodojka your photo could easily be in a futuristic art exhibit, well done :raised_hands:

Nice to see another upcoming session with Hannah Doman she is quite active on YouTube and has some fun live sessions.

Hope everybody has a great week!

3 Likes

Thanks for update @william.ward
Congrats to winners

2 Likes

Grats to all winners

@supersmacker1234 grat on the 5th win on the giveaways ( I think).

1 Like

Thanks for the update @william.ward

Congrats to all the winner !!

Interesting pic from @sodojka :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne :joy: And in 50 years
we’ll see this photo at the Futurism Museum (if we live to see it :slightly_smiling_face:)

@Shenoy Thanks- I’m glad you like this photo :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

congrats to everyone, what an amazing community. :smiley:
and I am in love with my earbuds, still the greatest experience.
singe I got them I am ignoring everyone, just vibing around, listening to music with everything I do.

all the best <3

2 Likes

Thanks for the up @william.ward and congrats to this week’s winners

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, here’s to hoping no one goes missing for this weeks photo op!

2 Likes

Thanks for the Update @william.ward. I always enjoy reading it.
Congrats to all the winners, especially @sodojka and @TheSnarkyOne.
I hope everyone has a great week!

2 Likes

Wow thanks guys!

1 Like

Well done to all the winners!! :tada:

1 Like

Thanks @star100 !
It’s good to have a washing machine at home :grinning:.

1 Like

@sodojka It certainly is - but I see inside it everyday whilst washing the families clothes - don’t want to be sticking my head in to take pictures as well!! lol :rofl:

But well done on your winning photo!

2 Likes

@star100 Thank you very much again for the kind words :slightly_smiling_face:.
Have a good week and a smaller amount of laundry :grinning:.

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners! Core Updates are AWESOME

2 Likes

Grats on the win as well @TheSnarkyOne and @sodojka and @Lea_Knez3

1 Like