Core Update 105 | It’s Your Chance to Get Involved!

Last week we talked about how TikTok is changing the music industry. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, we were unable to interview Hannah Dorman in time to share the interview on Friday.

New Podcast Episode with Bryde
We’ve just released a new podcast episode with Bryde, a singer-songwriter from Pembrokeshire in Wales. @william.ward and Bryde talked about using music therapy and meditation to be at peace with your work. They also discuss how music affects the mind, dealing with competition, and how mental health is at the forefront of everyone’s lives.

Coming Up This Week
You’ll have a chance to ask your burning questions to a Product Manager here at Soundcore and we’ve got a fun game for you to take part in!

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @Duane_Lester shared a great photo last week!
potwsept26
This Week’s Photo Contest: The color red

Collective Member of the Week: @element321 has been a brilliant member of the Collective as usual.

Thread of the Week: @Steve976 shared an awesome review of Soundcore Mini 3—adding all the pictures was a great idea :star_struck:

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congratulations to @TheSnarkyOne! Send @sean.L a message with your delivery details so we can get your prize shipped to you!

Hope you all have a great week :musical_note::notes:

11 Likes

Congratulation to all well known winner.
But a very special one to @TheSnarkyone and @element321! :smile:

3 Likes

Grats to all winners.

@element321 grats on the member of the week. I noticed ya as well with an increased participation as well

3 Likes

Congrats on the wins, everyone!

3 Likes

Well done to all the winners this week!

3 Likes

Very exciting update @Hannah, thanks!

Nice to see @element321 back, and looking forward to your P2 mini thoughts,

Great photo @Duane_Lester and wonderful review @Steve976

Hope everybody has a great week.

6 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update. Congrats to all the winners. Looking forward to the week ahead!

2 Likes

As always, Thanks for the Update @Hannah. I always enjoy reading them.

Congrats to all the winners @TheSnarkyOne, @Duane_Lester, and @element321

I’m happy to see you liked my review of The Mini 3. Thank You for selecting it as Thread Of The Week. :blush:

I hope everyone has a great week! :+1:

4 Likes

Have to say they brought the big guns out for the giveaway this week. Should be a good week for someone whom win it as it is the Liberty air 2 pro.

Good luck to all and grats to the luck winner.

4 Likes

Thanks for update @Hannah
Congrats to @Steve976 @Duane_Lester @TheSnarkyOne @element321

4 Likes

Thanks for updates @Hannah and the mention this week.

@Duane_Lester thanks, I had to take break. I was getting burned out on everything and after 3 different surgeries in 3 months at the beginning of the year I was wanting to spend much time online. I had to set some boundaries this time around and gave up a few of my message boards and only be active active on my favorite sites.

Thanks everyone for the mentions this week and congrats to this week’s winners.

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who became update winners:
@Steve976 @TheSnarkyOne @Duane_Lester @element321

3 Likes

I just noticed this weeks giveaway. They really did go all-out. :+1:

Lol…I should have stayed quiet.

Truth is I rather see anyone to try for it

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners thanks for the update!

Hey now, don’t advertise it, I was hoping no one else noticed. :slight_smile:

Not as active these days, but still burning through some giveaway tickets when good things come up. And I think this week will probably dwarf their usual number of entries anyway, but still more worth it than another chance at a previous generation product like the Flare Mini.

I know but it is so hard to do. I have done the same earlier and won a few and lost a few.

Most times lately I do maybe one to still be in it but not really trying. I have did about 4 or 5 for this one.

Will wait til I level to level 16, get notes and then figure to use notes for tickets and/or a coupons or combo of both.

1 Like