Core Update 106 | Something is coming

Thanks for the update @sean.L, and congrats to this weeks winners.

Looking forward to the news this week!

5 Likes

Congratulations to all winners.
But special ones to : @starfan and @Steve976

3 Likes

Of course congratulations to all winners
But special ones to @starfan and @Steve976 (Photo and thread)

4 Likes

Thanks for the Update 106 @sean.L.
Congratulations to this week’s winners ( @Steve976 :+1:t2:, @starfan :clap:) as well as the other September winners. Congratulations to @TaborTech for winning a great prize!

4 Likes

Double comment!
Sorry!
But it seems we are on the way back to server problems.
(timeout, errors etc)

Thanks.

Thanks Sean and to Steve for his one thread getting the same thread of the week 2 weeks running.

If that was some kind of competition to spot the similarity, a variation of spot the differences, then did I win something? :sunglasses:

The news is out, check this out so it becomes next week’s thread of the week, hopefully for more than one week running. :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats to the September winners as well as the others!

2 Likes

Grats to all. Special to @TaborTech and @starfan

3 Likes

Thank you all! This is my first time winning a photo of the week. :apple:
Congratulations to the winners too!

3 Likes

How could you dare to influence “Mr. Random” :smile:

Of course you will win the next competition with the thread you are advertising.
"Good luck"

1 Like

Well I thinking winning for 2 weeks running is probably greedy, so I’ll settle with just 1 week.

This is the first win, but certainly not the last :smiley:.
Good luck with the next “Photo of the Week” and more :+1:t2:!

2 Likes

Big congrats for all the winners this week, esp @Steve976 with the double dip :wink:

Should be a fun week this week, looking forward to Friday already…:flushed:

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates @sean.L and congrats to the winners

Thanks for the update congrats to all the winners nice for Steve to get the double dip very lucky of him. Can’t wait for what this week brings!

I wonder if thread-of-the-week next monday is the same? I worth doing twice, then keep going!

I’ll set myself the goal of a good thread which is thread-of-the-week 2 or 3 times as, apparently, that’s allowed now.

Tongue-in-check I know the team is busy with Thursday and then the product after… both likely to take a lot of attention.

Thanks for an update @sean.L
Congrats to winners.

1 Like

Thanks for the Update @sean.L.

Congrats to all the winners.

I hope everyone has a great week.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Congratulations to the winners! :partying_face: The photo of the week is soo nice