Core Update 108 | It's Been a Busy Month So Far

Happy Monday, everyone! After launching both Liberty 3 Pro AND Soundcore Frames this month, it’s safe to say that October has been pretty busy, but don’t worry, we’ve still got lots of fun content planned for the Collective this week :sunglasses:

Soundcore Frames Audio Glasses Launch
Last week, we introduced Soundcore Frames to the Collective and revealed that you can use our virtual try-on filter to try on all the different styles to help you find the perfect frame for you. Plus, we revealed some of its coolest features over on THIS THREAD. If you’re interested in getting a bonus frame when Soundcore Frames goes on sale in November, go to one of the following pages (depending on where you live):

:us: USA
:canada: Canada
:uk: UK
:de: Germany
:eu: EU

Liberty 3 Pro Noise-Cancelling Earbuds
Who has already got their pair of Liberty 3 Pro? If you have, we’d love to hear about your experience with them—you could even post a review here on the Collective! Make sure you read the Latest News and Reviews and check out this awesome photo from one of the Soundcore team members:

Soundcore Stories #GoldenSound Edition | Episode 2
This week’s podcast features an interview with Shaan Singh, a GRAMMY-Award Winning Engineer and one of the masterminds behind the smash hit “This is America” by Childish Gambino. We delve into what it was like working with Childish Gambino in the studio and how the song came about. We also talk about Liberty 3 Pro and how important sound is to him. Check out the article HERE and listen to the episode in the following places:

Apple
Spotify
If you don’t use a podcast app, listen HERE.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: Congratulations @Steve976! We loved this photo of your Soundcore earbuds :fallen_leaf:

potw18
This Week’s Photo Contest: Remix

Collective Member of the Week: Thank you to @VertigoXX for being a great member of the Collective.

Thread of the Week: @jamie_wallis shared this review of Liberty 3 Pro with the Collective and as a bonus, it led to an interesting discussion in the comments! Nice job :+1:

Giveaway Winner: Congratulations @Duane_Lester :confetti_ball: Please contact @william.ward with your delivery details so we can ship your prize to you!

:musical_note::notes:

12 Likes

Grats to all of the winners and an awesome October releases. It seemed like @Hannah gave us an early trick or treat. Hope she not come and TP my house later on. :rofl:

4 Likes

hahahaha, I’m not sure that would count as a valid reason to go on a business trip to the US :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah. Congrats to this weeks winners too!

Hope everyone has a great week ahead.

4 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the Update :smiley:.

Congrats to this weeks winners:

@Steve976
Good photo - it’s good that you went for a walk and took your camera and your favorite earbuds👍🏻
@VertigoXX
You find interesting music - Loner Deer :+1:t2: I listen to every day :smiley:.
@jemmie_wallis
I enjoyed reading your long L3P review - thanks :smiley:
@Duane_Lester
“Frog” on the pumpkin did not win, but you were lucky in the draw :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Great month of releases and products so far @Hannah

Congrats to all of the winners this week, @Steve976 great photo, @jamie_wallis superb review thread. @vertigoxx solid ups for all the great new music being shared and fitting member of the week!

Nice to see @Duane_Lester in with the giveaway win!

Hope you all have a fantastic week, enjoy outdoors as much as possible as they say… winter is coming… :cold_face:

2 Likes

I went to my son’s college for parents weekend and actually got a couple others pictures at a park that I was able to post with that “frog” one. I thought those were a lot better than the other that I took down.

Will say that I almost did not do the giveaway.

I went to my son’s college for parents weekend and actually got a couple others pictures at a park that I was able to post with that “frog” one. I thought those were a lot better than the other that I took down.

Will say that I almost did not do the giveaway.

We can compromise. We can both go see @SoundcoreAdam in Florida. Instead of you TP my house, we can go TP his house instead. :rofl:

I think that may be a good compromise. You can then call that a business trip and I can call that a mini vacation. Adam can call it getting the business. :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update. I always look forward to reading it on Monday morning!
Congrats to all the winners! :clap:
Thanks for picking my picture for photo of the week. I’m happy you liked it! :blush:
I hope everyone has a great week!

2 Likes

Thanks for Update, @Hannah
Thanks for nomination.
Congrats to all other winners:
@Steve976 @jamie_wallis @Duane_Lester

2 Likes

Congratulations to all lucky winners.
Enjoy your gift!

3 Likes

Duane - Good Luck TP’ing my “House” - I live in a 15 story apartment building and we have a bunch of old residents who will rat out other residents for being in the grilling area 2 minutes after 10pm - no less trying to TP them. Also - the 24 hour guard service would probably have an issue. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But Either way - Good Luck!

5 Likes

As long as @Hannah is willing to distract the guard (and does not care going to jail), I may take that bet. Although living with a bunch of old residents that are still up after 10 pm may be a problem.

@Steve976, you said you were older. What time do you go to bed now? :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

We could sneak in and be quiet. If e have Soundcore frames they won’t recognize us at all

I like the plan but my luck i would forget to not to wear my soundcore shirt. :wink:

Don’t forget the Soundcore bottle to stay hydrated as we run always :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to this week’s winners.