Core Update 110 | It’s the Soundcore Frames Launch Day!

Who is excited for the Soundcore Frames launch? Today is going to be one busy day here at the Collective. We’ve got a fun surprise planned for you later (look out for the announcement) and a mega thread where you’ll be able to read all the latest news and reviews!

Soundcore Stories Podcast
Due to the fact that Soundcore Frames is launching today, the next installment of our Soundcore Stories #GoldenSound Edition will be released tomorrow. This week, Cassidy Turbin is joining Sean for a fascinating behind the scenes look at the music industry.

Liberty 3 Pro LÜM Playlist
The Collective members whose song suggestions will be added to the Liberty 3 Pro LÜM Playlist are:

@Unnamed
Dax - Thought Those Were My Last Words

@TheSnarkyOne
Alma Cook - Queen

@sodojka
Skyline Sounds - Glances Pt.1

Congratulations and don’t forget to check out the playlist HERE.

Halloween Quiz
No one got 10/10 answers correct so there are no winners.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @Edward_Gilomen shared this spook-tacular snap!

This Week’s Photo Contest: Freestyle

Collective Member of the Week: Congratulations @VertigoXX

Thread of the Week: @Steve976 shared a great review of one of our favorites, Liberty Air 2 Pro :sparkles:

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Well done @thebassline! Make sure you message @william.ward with your delivery information.

October Leaderboard Winners

1st Place: @Steve976 wins Life Q20+

2nd Place: @VertigoXX wins Soundcore 3

3rd Place: @TheSnarkyOne wins Life P2 Mini

4th Place: @sodojka wins Soundcore Mini 3

Make sure you send @william.ward a message with your delivery details.

5 Giveaway Tickets:
5th Place: @Duane_Lester
6th Place: @Craig_Paterson
7th Place: @Chiquinho
8th Place: @The_Professor
9th Place: @Mark_Dunsmore
10th Place: @Unnamed

Get Soundcore Frames HERE

Are you excited for the launch of Soundcore Frames? Let’s chat in the comments below.

11 Likes

Great update @Hannah thanks for selecting my song choice to join the playlist :headphones::guitar:

Congrats to the weekly winners, and also to those on the leaderboard…

Lots of double ups this week :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah. And big congratulations to all of this weeks winners!

Have a great week everyone! And good luck with the Soundcore Frames launch!

6 Likes

Thanks for the update. Excited to see reviews come in for the frames.

6 Likes

I see there’s a lot of reviews dropped in the last half hour. My thread got closed so I am assuming you’ll be doing a reviews thread to keep it all neat together so I’ll not post any links.

I liked @TechnicallyWell review.

I also see your own youtube channel has added guides for the Frames.

6 Likes

Thanks for update, @Hannah
Congrats to all winners.
I am very excited about Soundcore Frames. In my opinion it’s a huge step forward expanding product line.

5 Likes

Great update! And congrats to all the winners! Can’t wait to start seeing some review of the Soundcore Frames!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

“Insane Bart” will be so happy to hear he won!
Thank you!

3 Likes

Grats to the winners and a new product launch on the market.

As I was wavering on what to get for Christmas, I was reminded of a need for the house that should have some decent deals.

So thus the Duane frames was born. :rofl: to take me to my bday in February. It may look like regular sunglasses and Liberty 2 Pros put on them and you would be correct. :rofl:

Although not functional (if at all) , they will do for the moment and yes my wife had us working on the tree yesterday. :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes

As always, thanks for the update @Hannah. I always look forward to reading it. :+1:

Congrats to all the winners with special shout-outs to: @sodojka, @TheSnarkyOne. and @VertigoXX :clap:

Thanks for picking my LA2P thread. I’m really happy you liked it! :blush:

I hope everyone has a great week! :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks to @Hannah for updating and selecting my favorite song for the playlist :smiley:.
Even my daughter, who doesn’t like my music, really liked it :joy:.
Congrats to all the winners especially: @Steve976, @TheSnarkyOne, @VertigoXX, @Edward_Gilomen, @thebassline @Unnamed
Have a good day and a week to everyone :sunglasses:!

7 Likes

With 18 people tagged for winning something, that isn’t too surprising - more than covers the regularly active members here.

4 Likes

By the way I am missing my points I won last month.
I dont care much about these points,
But when I reach “0” I have to disappear! :rofl:

1 Like

Congrats to all this week and months winners here is to another great month and week ahead of us!

2 Likes

I noticed in-store in a few places in USA e.g. the last store I passed through in Maine.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=soundcore+frames&_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&af=true&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys&irclickid=2tMQQqzcwxyITPtUqswjdSANUkG0H119A0hC040&irgwc=1&ref=198&loc=MacRumors&acampID=0&mpid=153062&intl=nosplash