Core Update 111 | All The Latest Updates

It’s the start of the week and that means it’s time for our weekly Core Update! Let’s kick start our Monday with… a song! Here’s one that I recommend to help you live through Mondays— Stayin’ Alive by Bee Gees! (I’m old school, I know :grimacing:)

What’s your favorite song to keep you going? We all need some #MondayMotivation! :muscle:

Watch Out For This Post

Now moving on to our weekly updates. This week we have some exciting GRAMMY-related content with one of the engineers who has worked on Liberty 3 Pro. Make sure to stay tuned and check out the post to see how you can get involved (and maybe bring home something? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Catching Up On Soundcore Stories

Did you check out our latest Grammy Soundcore Stories episode where Sean sat down with Cassidy Turbin, a 5-time GRAMMY winning audio producer? If you did, which part of the podcast did you like most? For those of you who missed out, we’ve got you covered!

:arrow_right:Listen to the podcast episode via:

:point_right: Apple

:point_right: Spotify

:point_right: For those without an app: Tune in Here

The Launch of Soundcore Frames :sunglasses:

Were you counting down to the launch of Soundcore Frames last week? It was a busy but fulfilling week for all of us and to finally see it go live, we were beyond excited! We’ve already seen some really cool reviews for the audio glasses such as:

1. Macrumors

“The Frames offered good stereo separation in my experience.”

2. Cordbusters

“They will certainly please you with decent audio quality, excellent voice calling capabilities, and the ability to just look cool with a unique fashionable gadget on your head.”

3. And a detailed video review by Brannon No d

See what others have to say about Soundcore Frames HERE :writing_hand:

As for those of you who have ordered yours and are waiting for it to arrive, check out this video to get yourself familiarized with the Frames so you can set it up in an instant when it arrives. If you have a favorite Frame, don’t hesitate to let us know!

Last but not least, it would be really helpful if you could let us know what you would like to see more of in the community. With that, have a great week everyone!

Photo of the Week: @Craig_Paterson has got great creativity!

This Week’s Photo Contest: Motivation

Collective Member of the Week: Kudos to @TheSnarkyOne :blush:

Thread of the Week: @jess4002! Interesting thread about what music you use to test out new earbuds. What’s your favorite song or album?

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congratulations @Zolitare! Please make sure you send @sean.l a message with your delivery details.

12 Likes

Congratulations to all winners.
But of course very special ones to
@TheSnarkyOne and @Craig_Paterson .

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Winniew95, and for selecting me member of the week.

Great photo @Craig_Paterson and super good thread @jess4002

I’d love to see return of:

• Soundcore sessions
  • Friday night new music playlist :wink:

The podcasts are fun and well done too @sean.L the last one with Cassidy Turbin had a nice retro feel… had me looking at my defunct boom box (hitachi) wondering how to record through my headphones…

4 Likes

Thanks for update, @Winniew95
Congrats to @TheSnarkyOne @Craig_Paterson @jess4002 @Zolitare

4 Likes

congrats to the winners.

Another week another not winning another Mini 3. :woozy_face: Christmas is coming and we’re feeding 10 people so I was going with Partycast speakers all over. Have 1 so far so not a very big party.

3 Likes

Thanks for Update 111@Winniew95!

Congratulations to all winners :clap::
@TheSnarkyOne @Craig_Paterson @jess4002. @Zolitare
Have a good day and a week to everyone!

5 Likes

Wonderful, thank you

Well done to everybody else mentioned.

Cheers

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners here is to another great week on here

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Winniew95, I always enjoy reading it.
Congrats to all the winners @TheSnarkyOne, @Craig_Paterson, @Zolitare, and @jess4002.
I hope everyone has a great week. :+1:

4 Likes

Wow! Thanks @Winniew95! My favorite #MondayMotivation song that keeps me going would be “Cut To The Feeling” by Carly Rae Jepsen! It brings a smile to my face every single time and makes me want to just get up and dance around!

3 Likes

A little odd, but I listen to this on Monday mornings. The song is actually about him making music which is his passion, but gets me kickstarted to do what I love:

2 Likes

Thank you for the update @Winniew95 and thank you for selecting my pic for Photo of the Week! Glad you liked it.
Congrats also to @TheSnarkyOne, @jess4002 and @Zolitare.
Hope everyone has a fantastic week.

My #MondayMotivation song is…

…apart from the fact that the Soundcore weekly update comes out on a Monday, “I don’t like Mondays”. This song helps me get through the day!

4 Likes

thanks for the update @Winniew95 and congrats to all the winners!

2 Likes

I’m going to be back on the community a lot more now so who knows…the return of Soundcore Sessions might be on the cards :wink:

Cassidy Turbin was such a fun podcast, I’m excited to share the next one with everybody too.

6 Likes

First on my list for the next session would be mr. Dave Giles as it would be cool to know a bit more about his quest for abbey road.

I believe he is ohhhh so close…

3 Likes

Something that keeps me motivated for the whole week.
But especially on Friday :smiley::

3 Likes

@Hannah I think you guys do a lot of good stuff but I needed to think about it for a bit.

I do like the little games or puzzles that you play with us at times. I think those are fun. You can always guide them into a particular themes if you wanted. I actually though maybe doing a game like Jackbox party packs where you could stream them or have members join the games.

I did like participation activity as well with the Friday songs or something similar.

With that said and with the current set up, I think a few more opportunities to gain giveaway tickets. You have the older members who had their points transferred and may not have gotten the notes or giveaway tickets from those levels and are lacking them, people do not to cash in notes, or other reasons

I think you could do a diversity in the leaderboard and how it is played. I know it has been a hot topic over the years… It could lead to more participation within the months than knowing once a certain lead means people will stop interacting as much

Some suggestions off the top my head:

1. Do it like it as it is currently is
  2. Do it like it is but randomly select the winners from the top 10 (comments saidon leaderboard that the top 10 win prizes but did not say it had to be the top 3. I think that is more exciting to know the 10th person could win too
  3. I like the one contest where we had to write an experience and won the prize. (@Tank won a Trance, I think). So you could 3 contest with 3 winners or 1 thread contest with 3 winners for the month)
  4. Could do the social media contest… basically include social media into number 3 winners (
    Maybe have a winner on 3 platforms or one here n 2 on another platform, or picked from all platforms or etc)
  5. Participation- top 10 still get tickets but if you meet certain criteria, you can potentially win. (Say you have made at least say 60 comments (2 comments a day) in a month then you are qualified for the top months prize. Right now you have probably less than 15 that would qualify right now. This could increase that participation
    6 Do from all core update winners n then randomly select winners
3 Likes