Core Update 113 | Black Friday Deals Start Today!

It’s Monday again and that means I’ve got some #MondayMotivation to get us in the best mood possible for the start of the week. So turn up the volume and enjoy every second of this week’s track!

Soundcore Stories Podcast
The next episode will be coming soon, but in the meantime make sure you subscribe and check out the previous episode HERE.

#NewMusicFriday is Back!
After a long break, #NewMusicFriday is back! You can win points and notes by submitting your tracks that you want everyone to hear! Check it out HERE and add yours by Thursday, November 26th. You’ll be able to vote for your favorites in this Friday’s article.

Black Friday Gift Guide
We’ve created the complete guide to Soundcore’s best Black Friday deals. If you want to grab something for yourself or start your Christmas shopping early, this is the perfect opportunity!

A Thanksgiving Surprise is Coming Your Way
Keep your eyes peeled on Thursday because we’ve got a few surprises coming your way :turkey: :gift:

Win a Pair of Soundcore Frames :sunglasses:
Head over to Linus Tech Tips’ Twitter and Instagram if you’d like to enter his exclusive giveaway and be in with the chance of winning a pair of Soundcore Frames for yourself.

Awards of the Week

Photo of the Week: An awesome shot from @thesnarkyone!

potw1122
This Week’s Photo Contest: The Color Green

Collective Member of the Week: @Duane_Lester is helpful as always with moderating and helping with support on the Collective.

Thread of the Week: @damitux wore their Soundcore Frames to work for the first time which is very exciting to see. We look forward to seeing a full review soon!

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congratulations to @Chiquinho! Make sure you send @sean.L a message with your delivery details.

:musical_note::notes:

10 Likes

Thanks for the update @hannah and congrats to @Chiquinho @TheSnarkyOne @duane_lester @Damitux on the wins :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for another Update!
I’m curious about the Black Friday deals. At this point, on the Soundcore eu. and de. there is nothing new yet.

Congratulations to all the winners especially @TheSnarkyOne :clap: .
This is another good photo - good luck in the next contests!

2 Likes

Thank you @Hannah for the latest update!

Congrats to all the winners, and looking forward to Thursday to see what surprises are heading our way!

Have a great week all!

2 Likes

Congratulation to @TheSnarkyOne @duane_lester @Damitux

I knew @TheSnarkyOne would be the winner.
The only one with snow. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you @hannah for the best Monday morning news available!

1 Like

Hey @Hannah, thanks for the update.

Good one @Chiquinho good to see your last notes / tix went to a good cause.

Congrats on the others for the wins as well.

Hoping those that want snow, get what they’re wishing for :joy::cold_face:

1 Like

Grats to all the winners.

https://www.facebook.com/LinusTech

@Hannah The contest is also located on Facebook. Pretty cool they are giving away 10 pairs.

Grats to @Chiquinho who won with his last few tickets. :wink:

2 Likes

I agree on the @TheSnarkyOne pic of the snow. My wife had me too busy with Christmas decorations (indoor and outdoor) to really participate much last week. If that week was a contest for mud, I may have had a chance. :rofl:

From the pics, I thought yours or Snarky was probably going to win.

2 Likes

Indeed.
Now I have really totally zero.
But don’t mind.
I always like those lotteries.
Too bad there are none at the ANKER’s forum.
I could spend such a lot of these “bucks” there.:joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah. :+1:
Congrats to all the winners. :clap:
I hope everyone has a great week! :+1:

1 Like

LOL… I have tried my best not to spend notes for tickets here as it gets tempting.

I was always low on bucks back … I am not low now. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m glad that not as much snow as last year this time… I’ll have to edit the photo of that when I get back from work…

photo edited in
DEA8C0CB-80FB-435B-AEB4-1B5C8FB7A66E

3 Likes

Thanks for Update @Hannah
Congrats to @thesnarkyone @Duane_Lester @damitux and @Chiquinho

3 Likes

That’s a great #MondayMotivation song! It’s been on my playlist for years because it hypes me up a lot.

Have a nice week all!

1 Like

We did not get it til later on. I ended up buying a heat gun for Christmas as it froze my gutters .

I hate spending my money on not fun stuff

1 Like

Ok the more, I see the core update picture, the more I like it. @Hannah. Please give the compliment to your graphic artist who takes your pictures. The last several have been sweet