Core Update 116 | Updates, Awards, and a Surprise!

Can you believe that there are only 2 more #SoundsLikeChristmas posts left? Make sure you keep an eye out for them because we’ve still got a couple of surprises in store!

Since it’s Monday morning, let’s kick off this week with some music to get you motivated:

And make sure you have a listen to our Christmas playlist.

:star: Surprise Podcast Episode! :star:
Since some of you weren’t able to watch our #SoundsLikeChristmas livestream with Dave Giles last week, we’ve made it available as a podcast so you can listen again and again and again!

Ways to listen to the podcast:

Apple

Spotify

For those without a subscription service: Listen HERE

#NewMusicFriday | The Results
The results for Week 3 of the contest are in:

Hottest Song Right Now: All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey @Steve976

A Song That Makes You Want to Dance: Faded (Remix) - Alan Walker @sodojka

A Song By Your Favorite Artist: Thunderstruck - AC/DC @Duane_Lester

Song of the Week: Merry Christmas - Elton John and Ed Sheeran @Craig_Paterson

Each of you win 20 Points and 10 Notes for your winning song!

Want to take part in the latest #SoundsLikeChristmas New Music Friday contest? There are 40 Points and 20 Notes up for grabs for each of the categories so make sure you submit your songs HERE before Friday 17th.

#SoundsLikeChristmas | Last Chance to Enter
The following contests are closing tomorrow (December 14th) so go enter now if you haven’t already:

Lyrics Quiz

Photo Contest

Spot The Difference

Movie Quiz

Awards of the Week

Photo of the Week: You can still enter the #SoundsLikeChristmas contest HERE. Don’t forget that the top 3 photos will win a voucher to use on the Soundcore website and points to use here on the Collective.

Collective Member of the Week: Thanks to @chiquinho for being here since the beginning!
:partying_face:

Thread of the Week: @steve976 posted a review of Liberty 3 Pro. We’re glad you’re enjoying them!

Hope you all have a great week!

:musical_note::notes:

11 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah. And congrats to all of this week’s winners.

2 Likes

Thanks for Update, @Hannah
Congrats to winners:
@Steve976
@sodojka
@Duane_Lester
@Craig_Paterson
@chiquinho

3 Likes

:christmas_tree:Thanks for the Update @Hannah :christmas_tree:!
Congratulations to all winners:
@Steve976 2x👏
@Craig_Paterson
@Chiquinho
@Duane_Lester

I wish everyone a good week and …
good luck with tomorrow’s draw.
May the red cap @sean.L bring you happiness :star_struck:!

2 Likes

Grats to @steve976 and @Chiquinho for their wins today as well as @sodojka , and @Craig_Paterson

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah. I always look forward to reading it. :+1:
Congrats to all the winners! @sodojka, @Duane_Lester, @Craig_Paterson, and @chiquinho :clap:
I’m happy you liked my thread. I really like the L3P! :+1:
I hope everyone has a great week! :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Congratulation to all winners here.
Hope all regulars :laughing: are enjoying the week and don’t work to hard when wrapping piles of gifts for Christmas!

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners hope everyone has a great week! I hope to be more active after this week since I have finals all this week and a little of next. If I’m not on again before Christmas then I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and happy holidays

6 Likes

Thank you Kaitlyn and best success for you finals! :smile:

1 Like

Big congrats to all the winners this week, and thanks for posting up that podcast.

I listened to it today, and it was very good. @Daveg10000 is quite the joker :wink: