Core Update 118 | New Year, New Updates

Happy New Year everyone :partying_face: we’re back and ready for 2022! Firstly, we’d like to thank everyone for their support in 2021 and we look forward to bringing you more exciting releases and content in 2022.

What would you like to see more of in 2022? (The poll is multiple choice so choose all the options that interest you!)

• Quizzes
  • Interviews
  • In-Depth Articles
  • Chance to Test Products
  • Livestreams

0 voters

Soundcore Stories Podcast
We will kick off 2022 with a new podcast episode on Sunday, 9th January. Make sure you’re subscribed so you get notified the moment it comes out! Also, did you know that you can now rate the podcast on Spotify? If you’ve got a couple of minutes, we’d be really grateful if you could leave a rating and review to help the podcast climb the charts!

Ways to listen to the podcast:

Apple

Spotify

For those without a subscription service: Listen HERE

Awards of the Week

December Leaderboard Winners
Congratulations to you all!

1. @sodojka
  2. @duane_lester
  3. @Steve976
  4. @TheSnarkyOne
  5. @VertigoXX
  6. @Craig_Paterson
  7. @Chiquinho
  8. @star100
  9. @Mark_Dunsmore
  10. @The_Professor

This Week’s Photo Contest: New Year, New Me

Collective Member of the Week: A big thanks to @duane_lester for all his hard work on the Collective in 2021.

Thread of the Week: We really enjoyed reading this review and photos of Motion Boom from @sodojka

Does anybody have any New Year’s Resolutions? Ours is to continue supporting grassroots musicians. Share yours in the comments below:

15 Likes

thanks for the points, and to Duane who does try to help (and does he actually sleep?)

1 Like

My very, very special congratulations to @duane_lester and @sodojka!
Meanwhile we got more than good friends!

2 Likes

Thanks for a great 2021 everybody! Excited for what’s in store for 2022… :eyes: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Other than to lose some pounds that I gained during covid working from home, I am leaving 2022 with an open calendar and just see what will happen.

Will provide a few suggestions for 2022.

1. Podcast guest

I know you do some podcast with some staff to give us insight in the workings of soundcore, or you do a day in the life of. My thoughts is an introduction to the social media guy. I know when I go on social media that I see him or his hands (as it is his hands in the update 118 thread) and tattoos for soundcore and Anker.

1. A random thought I had. Have you thought about doing the core updates on Tuesdays instead of Mondays? I was thinking that it would be better as it does not take up your weekend as much, it also gives you an extra day if you need to get things ready. So basically a new year and a new day for updates

Thanks for Update @Hannah
Congrats to winners.

@Hannah Thanks for the first update this year and for selecting my Motion Boom thread.
This is a really great loudspeaker. Boom together with Liberty 2 Pro are my favorite Soundcore products :slightly_smiling_face:.

Congratulations to all other winners :clap:.

:dancer:We wish everyone who reads these words good and full health in 2022 :man_dancing:!

2 Likes

Thanks for the Update @Hannah :+1:

Congrats to all the winners.

I really enjoyed reading your review of the Motion Boom @sodojka ! :clap:

I hope everyone has a great week and year! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update, congrats to the weekly winners and the dec peeps tooo…

As for resolutions, I’m not one to make, as I feel lifestyle decisions should be sustainable and robust, and I think for me (like most) things last for maybe 4-6 weeks… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Happy New Year everyone I hope 2022 is an amazing year for everyone. Congrats to all the winners. Here is to another amazing year on the soundcore community

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Hannah and congrats for sharing.

I’d really like to see more contest for testing products or ways to get more swag gear. Plus limit the reviews to those that are regular users of the community.

2 Likes

Good idea!!!

I never would watch these useless “unpacking videos” those make no sense at all.

unpack_present

Agreed.

Plus, many of the winners that aren’t regulars or new members share the reviews sometimes they are good but a lot of times not really. Then when they get their obligations completed, they never visit again unless another opportunity comes for free stuff.

1 Like

We have discussed this so often.
But nothing happened and will happen. :no_mouth:

But may be their “reviews” are published on “social media”.
I don’t know because I don’t use these.

1 Like

normally I just ignore them. They aren’t helpful.