Core Update 120 | We Want to Hear From You

This week’s #MondayMotivation track is a true classic and a sure-fire way to put you in a great mood on this Monday morning!

Soundcore Stories Podcast

Have you listened to last week’s episode with Danny Gruff? What guests are you hoping to hear on the podcast? We’ve already got some interviews with more GRAMMY-winning audio producers lined up, but are there any musical artists, tech YouTubers, or other people you’d like @sean.L to sit down with? Let us know in the comments!

Ways to listen to the podcast:
Apple

Spotify

For those without a subscription service: Listen HERE

New Music Friday

The winners of the first New Music Friday of 2022 are:

A Song That Motivates You: @Chiquinho Working In The Coal Mine - Lee Dorsey

A Song For The New Year: @VertigoXX Stayin’ Alive - Bee Gees

A Song To Listen To When Working Out: @VertigoXX Firestarter - The Prodigy

Best Song Of 2021: @Steve976 Good 4 U - Olivia Rodrigo

Congratulations! Each of the winning songs receives 40 Points and 20 Notes :partying_face:

If you want to be in with the chance of winning points and notes next week, make sure you head over to this week’s New Music Friday contest and submit your song choices :point_right: HERE. The categories include your favorite one-hit wonders and songs you know all the lyrics to, so don’t miss out!

Coming Soon to the Soundcore Collective

We’re going to be sharing some bi-weekly brain teasers and mini games. Not only does it give you something fun to do on your coffee break at work, but there’s also points up for grabs! What kinds of puzzles and games would you enjoy? Leave your suggestions in the comments.

Awards of the Week

Photo of the Week: There were some great entries this week! @tabortech takes the win with this photo using Master Chief from the Halo video game series!

This Week’s Photo Contest Theme: Pets

Collective Member of the Week: @steve976 is always getting involved in conversations! Thanks for being here :clap:

Giveaway Winner: Congratulations to @The_Professor! Make sure you contact @sean.L with your delivery details!

Don’t forget to share your suggestions for games and podcast guests in the comments :point_down: and I hope you all have a great week! :musical_note::notes:

12 Likes

Great update @Hannah, thanks!

Congrats to the winners, and nice throwback to Halo @TaborTech it’s been along time since I’ve played that.

Hope everybody had a great weekend, and enjoy the week ahead!

6 Likes

Very special congratulation to
@The_Professor , @steve976, @VertigoXX and of course @TaborTech
All well known family members and regulars.

5 Likes

Thanks!

I was gifted a Mini 3 a few months ago and this will be my 2nd Partycast speaker.

3 Likes

Grats to all.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah.
Congrats to all the winners, with a special shoutout to @VertigoXX and @Chiquinho ! :clap:
Thanks for picking me as Member of the Week. I’m flattered… :blush:
I hope everyone has a great week! :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks for a great update @Hannah. Will put on my thinking cap regards coffee-break items, see if I can come up with something.
Congrats to this week’s winners, especially @tabortech for his amazing photo of the week.
Hope everyone has a great week ahead!

5 Likes

Great Monday to you all. We had a wet snow here last night. We currently have no power but do have a generator.

Will try to be around the next few days.

6 Likes

Looks like we got hit with the same storm @Duane_Lester. Lots of wet heavy snow and big limbs down. It’s a miracle we still have power. Stay safe! :+1:

I had to take a break. This snow is heavy and wet.

6 Likes

I know you will do it @Duane_Lester and @steve976.
Tough fellows you both are. :laughing:

4 Likes

I have 4 of the military style sleeping bag that we can use at night. Plus another sleeping bag.

Generator is running frig n heater right now

I have a Fatmax device to run internet n cable but it went dead quick. I think it close to dead. May need to get an Anker powerhouse. :rofl: So cable going to it too.

For food. We unplug frig and use microwave or air fryer…

I had already wrapped several pipes over the years. I need to buy new insulation hangers rod thingy. I see so of insulation falling.

Think will start buying new insulationcto add to it as time goes by.

Have to take son to go back to college on a bus(cheaper

4 Likes

If there are real problems come over the pond to Franz’s little house.
You are welcome!
Oh! I forgot your huge family! …hehehe!
So I will accept only 6 of yours. :smile:
That’s OK, there is enough space with comfort. for 6

5 Likes

Thanks for Update, @Hannah
Congrats to winners:
@The_Professor
@Chiquinho
@steve976
@TaborTech

7 Likes

I just have 3 in the house now The 4th is in college and we had the mother in law for a few years when she was watching the kids.

I do have 7 siblings but we span 3 states now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update 120 @Hannah.
Congratulations to all winners!

@Steve976 :clap:,
@VertigoXX :+1:t2:,
@tabortech :camera_flash:
@Chiquinho: Probably the first time your song won :clap:.

Congratulations to all those who managed to overcome a strong winter :snowflake::tornado:!

4 Likes

I didn’t take part often.
Because I don’t know any of these songs being “en voque”.:laughing:

1 Like

This will work.
I can give the Lester family shelter! :grin:
No more snow here and you could help me cutting wood for the tile stove. :rofl:

1 Like

Love the tile stove or pot belly stoves. My grandmother and great grandfather had them. I use to cut wood or coal for them all the time.

I can go cut a few loads of wood from that fallen tree in my backyard to bring. :rofl:

It is currently about 58 degrees in the house. Have been running a generator for some heat.

Now here is the potential issue. 1. My estimated fix time is tomorrow night. 2. More snow to hit in the area and it is to hit tomorrow night as well.

2 Likes