Core Update 121 | The Soundcore Challenge Starts Today!

Let’s kick off this week with another #MondayMotivation track. I’ve picked *How Do I Make You Love Me? by The Weeknd because it’s one of the standout tracks from his new album, Dawn FM. Has anyone else still got it on repeat?

What do you think of this week’s track?

• I LOVE IT!
  • It’s my first time listening
  • Not a fan
  • It’s my favorite song by The Weeknd

0 voters

Soundcore Stories Podcast

Do you remember when we asked you to submit questions for GRAMMY-winning engineer, Buck Snow’s podcast episode? The episode is finally coming out later today and we can’t wait for you to hear it! There’s only one way to find out if your question got asked and that’s to listen to the podcast:

Apple

Spotify

For those without a subscription service: Listen HERE

New Music Friday

This week’s winning songs are:

A Novelty Song That You (Secretly) Love: Dancing Queen by ABBA @jess4002

A Song That You Know All The Lyrics To: Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd @Steve976

Your Favorite One-Hit Wonder: GANGNAM STYLE by PSY @TheSnarkyOne

Your Favorite Song From The 2000s: Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz @Craig_Paterson

Congratulations to everyone who won! If you think you can suggest a winning song for Week 3 of the contest then make sure you submit them :point_right: HERE. There are 4 new categories and 20 Points and 10 Notes up for grabs!

The Soundcore Challenge Starts Today!

Want to jump ahead in the leaderboard by winning 100 points? The Soundcore Challenge starts this week and for the first of our games we’ve got a Word Search puzzle for you. Keep an eye out for the post and make sure you enter!

Awards of the Week

Photo of the Week: @foppy shared a very cute picture of their dog, and also, welcome to the community!

This Week’s Photo Contest: It’s time to use your imagination and show off your creativity and photography skills! The more imaginative, the better! Enter Here

Collective Member of the Week: We want to give a shoutout to @Michael_Frasca who is an awesome community member who regularly reviews products both on YouTube and the Collective.

Thread of the Week: @steve976 shared his first impressions of Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded Version and it’s well worth a read.

Giveaway Winner: @Macaveli78 Please contact @sean.L with your delivery details so we can get your prize sent to you ASAP!

Hope you all have a great week!
:musical_note::notes:

10 Likes

Thanks for the Update @Hannah. :+1:
Congrats to the winners. :clap:
Thanks for picking my thread as Thread of the Week, I’m flattered. :blush:
I hope everyone has a great week! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you Hannah for the shoutout! Love this community and love you guys!!

1 Like

Thank you for the update @Hannah. Love the motivational track for this week! Love the new Weeknd album!

Congrats to this weeks winners!

Have a great week everyone! Looking forward to the Soundcore Challenge!

1 Like

Thanks for update, @Hannah
Congrats to all winners.
Can’t wait for challenge.
There is no new podcast uploaded :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey @Hannah thanks for the update and also thanks community for voting up PSY…

Oops, congrats to the other winners tooooo… still in shock on the song win… lol :exploding_head:

How many of you were dancing to the song???

Um and the weeknd… yeah the whole album is just that darn good…

Hope everybody keeping safe and having a good week so far…

2 Likes