Core Update 125 | All the Latest Updates

Happy Monday everyone! We’re back with another Core Update and to start off the week, let’s hype ourselves with a #MondayMotivation track! This week, we’ve gone for a song by Eminem, after watching his epic Superbowl performance:

Did you watch the 2022 Super Bowl? 🙋

Soundcore Stories Podcast | New Episode :star:

In this week’s episode, we’ve secured an interview with 5-time GRAMMY Award winning engineer, Alex Pasco. Sean and Alex will be catching up on some of his work on Greta Van Fleet’s records and tips on what makes great sound, and some of his experiences from the studio.

Don’t forget to stay tuned and subscribe to the podcast so you’ll be notified when the new episode drops:

Apple (Remember to leave us a rating while you’re here!)

Spotify

For those without a subscription service: Listen HERE

Tell Us What You Think

Over the coming months, we’re going to make some changes to the Soundcore Collective, and we absolutely want to hear from you.

If you have a couple of minutes to spare, we’d appreciate it if you could share your thoughts on this short survey. :pencil2:

New Music Friday | Winners and Updates :crown:

Every week there are 20 Points and 10 Notes up for grabs in our New Music Friday contest! This week’s winners are:

A Song Released by a DJ: Wake Me Up - Avicii, nominated by @VertigoXX

A Non-English Language Song: ON - BTS, nominated by @jess4002

A Song That Has Been Nominated For or Won an Oscar for Best Original Song: Lose Yourself - Eminem, nominated by @jess4002 and @Craig_Paterson

A Romantic Song to Play on Valentine’s Day: I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith, nominated by @VertigoXX

Congratulations to all! Now, enter the latest #NewMusicFriday here

Life A2 NC+ Launch and Giveaway

Sorry for the delay but we are pleased to announce the following winners below! :partying_face: We look forward to seeing your content! :point_down:

@element321

@furrdogg

@roger186

@TechnicallyWell

@TecH_MoE

Please contact @sean.l with your full shipping details

Awards of the Week

Photo of the Week: Congratulations to @Sodojka!

This Week’s Photo Contest: #LoveYourPetDay

Collective Member of the Week: @The_Professor - thank you for the great support being offered across the community as always!

Thread of the Week: @VertigoXX - A nice review of Flare 2 vs Flare Mini

And that’s it! Have a splendid week everyone.

14 Likes

Thanks for the recognition!

2 Likes

Grats to all the winners

4 Likes

Are the Life A2 NC+ review giveway winners being announced today?

I am a little confused as it now talks of winning if you have an unboxing video but originally it looked like people were being asked to pitch for a chance to create a video?

Great update and congrats to all the winners!

3 Likes

Thanks for Update @Winniew95
Congrats to all other winners

4 Likes

What winners? It doesn’t say who won

Thanks for the Update @Winniew95.
Congrats to all the winners. :clap:
I hope everyone has a great week! :+1:

4 Likes

These are the core update winners. The review winners will probably be done on the other threads.

The l3pro winners will also be done on the other thread as well (my guess). Although today is the l3pro winner reveal

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners, where can I see the list?

1 Like

Way to go all! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

congrats to all the winners.

I thought that the testers were supposed to be announced in this update in order for there to be time to ship, test, and have the review ready by the date wanted. Maybe I am mistaken who knows

1 Like

Reviewers selection is not intended to be random so logically to take longer and of course they can change dates and conditions as they’re in charge. Hopefully not 5 near-identical so pointless unboxing videos.

Winners here are on points to use for giveaways and the same few people to vie for the leaderboard.

2 Likes

Agreed, I just thought they would have said they changed the date. Can’t randomly pick people to review for sure. I’m excited to see how they go.

Happy Monday everyone and thank you for the weekly update @Winniew95.

Congrats to all the winners, especially @sodojka for the amazing pic of the week (I believe it was the one shown below, as I saw the post earlier where your winning image was actually visible).

I was supposed to be going to my first gig of the year tomorrow night – Adam Ant – but unfortunately the tour has just been postponed until later in the year. Still, my wife and I get to go away for a nice short break in Newcastle, as it is too short notice to cancel the hotel now.

Hope everyone has a great week ahead!

6 Likes

So Adam didn’t stand and deliver?

Well that’s charming

1 Like

I see what you did there @The_Professor. Well played.

It’s a bit annoying for those who are travelling from abroad and are either already here or on their way, but hopefully Adam is OK and gets better soon.

1 Like

Big congrats to all the winners, and @Hannah @winniew95 oops sorry…I think we have our two that maybe should get a DJ badge as @VertigoXX suggested :wink:

@VertigoXX and @jess4002 after consecutive weeks of top honours for new music Friday.

Hope everybody is set on a good week… spring break here… balmy here, in the 20s… minus… lol… :cold_face:

edit after A2 NC+ reviewers announced
Congrats to the reviewers toooo, hope to see some fancy sock puppets :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Looking forward to creating a video review.
Will be attempting to make it fun and interesting…

1 Like