Core Update 127 | What's New with You?

Happy Monday everyone!

It’s the start of another week and I’m pretty sure you’re excited to find out if you’ve won any awards, but first let’s get excited for the week ahead with our Monday Motivation track. Since it’s International Women’s Day on March 8th, I’ve decided to go for a huge track by one of my favorite artists that’s sure to put you in a great mood for the week ahead:

Soundcore Stories Podcast | This Week’s Episode

This week, Sean spoke to another one of our GRAMMY-winning audio producers, Simon Gogerly. Want to know what it’s like to work with U2 and No Doubt, what life is like as a University lecturer, and more?

Check out more here :point_right: Simon Gogerly

Or listen to the podcast in the following places:

Apple

Spotify

For those without a subscription service: Listen HERE

New Music Friday

We’re kicking off March by upping the stakes in this week’s New Music Friday contest. If you submit the winning song in a category, you’ll get 50 Points. :partying_face: Discover the 3 new categories HERE!

Last Week’s Winners:

A Song with a One Word Title: Money by Pink Floyd, nominated by @Steve976

A Song From the Disco Genre: It’s a tie between Get Down Tonight by KC and the Sunshine Band (nominated by @Duane_Lester) and Stayin’ Alive by Bee Gees (nominated by @VertigoXX)

A Song by an Artist From Your Hometown/State: Mud On The Tires by Brad Paisley, nominated by @Duane_Lester

Congratulations to each of you! You’ll receive 20 Points and 10 Notes for each of your winning songs. If you want the chance to win next week, make sure you submit your songs.

:rotating_light: New Review Alert :rotating_light:

Here’s the first Life A2 NC+ review from one of the giveaway winners, @furrdogg. Make sure you check it out:

And if you’re one of the people selected to review Life A2 NC+, make sure to share your video on the Collective for everyone to see!

Awards of the Week

Photo of the Week: Thanks to @Craig_Paterson for sharing this awesome snap:

Collective Member of the Week: @jess4002

New Collective Member of the Week: @bootneck

Thread of the Week: Make sure you check out this review of Soundcore Q10 by @Duane_Lester

Giveaway Winner: Congratulations @Tyler_Jacobsen! Send @sean.L a message with your delivery details so we can get your prize shipped to you asap.

February Leaderboard Winners

1. @VertigoXX
  2. @craig_paterson
  3. @TheSnarkyOne
  4. @Duane_Lester
  5. @Steve976
  6. @The_Professor
  7. @Mark_Dunsmore
  8. @sodojka
  9. @jess4002
  10. @Unnamed

Hope you all have a great week!
:musical_note::notes:

8 Likes

Thanks for Update, @Hannah
Congrats all other winners.

Thank you very much for the update and for the Pic of the week selection. Congrats to all the winners and to @furrdogg for a great review!

Have a great week everyone!

2 Likes

Thanks for the Update.
Congrats to all the winners.
I hope you all have a great week.

2 Likes

Grats to the winner and very nice job @furrdogg

2 Likes

Since seeing @Hannah Dua Lipa track, it reminded me of a video I saw this weekend. She has an 80 year old man who is her fan and the Tonight Show surprised him with a meeting with her. I will have to say he is quite springy for an 80 year old.

2 Likes

@Hannah Unsure if there was a photo of the week next week…

1 Like

Congrats to all the big winners, and selections for photo of the week.

@Craig_Paterson I’m pretty sure you now qualify for professional photographer… :wink:

1 Like

Pro Photographer badge for @Craig_Paterson

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words peeps :camera_flash:

2 Likes