Core Update 129 | Sounds Good!

Welcome to another Core Update! Mondays are better with a motivational track, right? Let’s kick off this week with one of the biggest hit songs of 1982, Eye of the Tiger by Survivor.

I hope this song can help you beat the Monday blues!

Soundcore Stories Podcast | New Episode :dizzy:

Our next podcast episode will feature Brian Vibberts. He has worked with some of the highest selling artists of all-time, including Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, and Billy Joel. Over the years, he has earned 272 GRAMMY nominations, 83 wins (7 personal wins), and a discography full of RIAA multi-platinum / diamond selling success with over 200 million albums sold.

Ways to listen to the podcast:

Apple (Remember to leave us a rating while you’re here!)

Spotify

For those without a subscription service: Listen HERE

New Music Friday | Winners and Updates :trophy:

Every week there are 20 Points and 10 Notes up for grabs in our New Music Friday contest! This week’s winners are:

An Artist Who Inspires You: I’m Alive - Celine Dion, nominated by @jess4002 and Young Americans - David Bowie, nominated by @Craig_Paterson.

Your Go-To Karaoke Track: Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen, nominated by @Duane_Lester.

A Song with a Title Beginning with “C”: California Girls - The Beach Boys, nominated by @Duane_Lester.

Enter this week’s contest :point_right: HERE

Brand Slogan | We’d Love to Hear Your Thoughts :ear:

Soundcore is coming up with an all-new brand slogan and the first thing we want to do is to hear from you. Check out this article and place your votes :point_right: HERE. As always, your feedback is important to us!

Sounds Good! | $40 Off Liberty 3 Pro

No matter what happens, everything sounds good when you’ve got yourself a pair of Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds. Did you also know that you can get $40 off when you purchase them now? If you’ve watched our latest video, you’ll know how life sounds good. With that said, we’ve got a fun gif and a challenge for you! Ready?

20220316-150901

What’s he listening to? Any ideas? :smirk: Leave a comment below and the funniest comment gets 50 points!

Awards of the Week :1st_place_medal:

Photo of the Week: Congratulations @duane_lester!

This Week’s Photo Contest: It’s time for a free for all! Time to show off your photography skills :camera_flash:

Collective Member of the Week: Thank you so much @steve976!

Thread of the Week: @ element321 - A great community review of Life A2 NC+!

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Kudos @scelestus! Please send @sean.l a message with your delivery details so we can get your prize sent to you!

Have a wonderful week ahead! :musical_note:

9 Likes

Grats to all the winners.

@scelestus, It nice to see your name around again and grats on the Mini. It was a nice color for St. Patrick Day.

1 Like

How did they pick the winner when there is still time left on the giveaway? Or is this a new lighting round giveaway? Congrats to all this weeks winners

2 Likes

I did a private message to them. I think when they were logging it, extra time was added instead of archiving the prize as ended.

Thanks for the update and mention @Winniew95.

Congrats to the winners.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Duane_Lester. I´m super happy that I have won this time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much @Winniew95 . And also congratulations to the other winners.

:relaxed::star_struck:

2 Likes

Ask Mr. Random! :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for Update @Winniew95
Congrats to winners.

2 Likes

He is definitely listening to an Adele song like “Someone Like You”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Winniew95, and congrats to all this week’s winners.

I think he’s listening to Ken Jeong on The Masked Singer, just before he was told to shut-up by Nicole Scherzinger.

Have a great week y‘all.

4 Likes

Thanks for the Update @Winniew95.
Congrats to all the winners.
Thanks for picking me as Member of the Week. :blush:
I hope everyone has a greatt week!

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @Winniew95. Congrats to this weeks winners,

I think baby shark came on the tv, and then when the earbuds were put in, Avril lavigne - bite me came on… sounds good :wink:

3 Likes

I envision @Hannah was making a hip hop version of how she came up with the name for the Wakey Wakey.

I think her song is based on the Prince of Bel Air by Will Smith.

But wait, I think I have a few lines of lyrics of her song here…

This is a story all about how
my life got turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute
for you to listen to me once more
I’ll tell you how I became the Princess of Soundcore

In the Soundcore community is how I spend most of my days
Going to meetings and writing is mostly how I get paid
Then one day I was in a meeting trying to be cool
but my eyes were a sleepy as I was dreaming about my pool
Then the project lead looked to be up to no good
Started to asking me for product names in the direction of my neighborhood
My eyes were very tired and they felt achy achy
All I could do was to shout real loud and say call it Wakey Wakey

1 Like

I was doing that in the past.
But its getting more and more a “cut & paste” community.
Point farmers.
Duane, we see the number of real active members and their interactions melting.
Why?
We both know the answer.

2 Likes

Nice update, congrats the winners, eye of the tiger is always a great song choice.

2 Likes

This is amazing and I wish this was the real story of how it got named Wakey :rofl:

1 Like