Core Update 137 | New Week, New Updates!

Hey everyone! The week starts again, so what have you got lined up? This week’s recommendation is more melodic but the singer has a beautiful voice. Let us all enjoy “You Are the Reason,” by Calum Scott on this blissful Monday morning.

New Music Friday | Winners and Updates :crown:

A Song with ‘Boom’ in the Title or Lyrics: Boombastic - Shaggy, nominated by @VertigoXX and Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom - Vengaboys, nominated by @TheSnarkyOne.

A Song That Has “Mountain” in the Title or Lyrics: Climb Every Mountain - The Sound of Music, nominated by @The_Professor.

A Music Video Filmed By the Sea: Wicked Game - Chris Isaak, nominated by @VertigoXX.

Congratulations, all! Plus, don’t forget to take part in this week’s contest :grinning:

Fun and Play: Can You Guess? :thinking:

Name the artist and album from this image. Comment below!

coreupdate137game

Awards of the Week :1st_place_medal:

Photo of the Week Theme: Hobby

Photo of the Week: @ Steve976 for his beautiful shot of Liberty 3 Pro and Liberty Air 2 Pro!

Collective Member of the Week: Congratulations, and thank you for everything @VertigoXX!

Thread of the Week: @richieclayton1 for the After purchase of Q10s, The only upgrade I would consider would be the Q35s article.

That’s all for this week. See you in the next update!

9 Likes

best congratulations for all the well known winners.:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks

Summary

Radiohead - The Bends

3 Likes

Thanks for Update, @Hannah
Thanks for nomination.
I guess we got four way tie in the nomination “A Music Video Filmed By the Sea” because 3 songs got 2 votes each :thinking:

2 Likes

Congrats to the well deserved wins.

Some good song selections and hopefully a good week ahead for all.

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone! Thank you for the update.

3 Likes

Thanks for the Update @Hannah. :+1:
Congrats to all the winners. :clap:
Thanks for picking my picture. :blush:
I hope everyone has a great week! :+1:

PS @Hannah I noticed that 3 of us tied with 2 votes each in the music category: A Music Video Filmed By the Sea

PSS If someone wins by 1% point it’s always a tie unless there are 100 votes total in that category.

3 Likes

Thank you for the weekly update @Hannah.
Congrats to all this week’s winners!
Hope everyone has a great week!

Name the artist and album

An easy one this week (but only if you knew it)
Radiohead – The Bends

2 Likes

Grats to the winners

2 Likes

Late to the party but BOOM by Royce da 5’9” would be a great fit as well