Core Update 142 | Feedback on Sport X10 in 3,2,1!

Hey everyone, I hope you’ve had a great week, and welcome back to another Monday Core Update! To start off, here’s a classic song by Chaka Khan, Ain’t Nobody.

How Do You Like the All-New Sport X10 Earbuds?

The past week was rather hectic for everyone at Soundcore as we were busy prepping for the launch of our latest fitness earbuds, Sport X10. We’d like to hear from you about the all-new earbuds, so comment away!

New Music Friday | Winners and Updates :crown:

Every week there are 20 Points and 10 Notes up for grabs in our New Music Friday contest! Congratulations to this week’s winners!

Favorite Dance Track: Village People - YMCA, nominated by @Steve976.

A Song That Has the Word “Power” in the Lyrics/Song Title: The Power of Love - Celine Dion, nominated by @VertigoXX.

A Song Where People Are Working Out or Playing Sports in the Music Video: Till I Collapse - Eminem, nominated by @VertigoXX.

Fun and Play :thinking:

Let’s switch things up and guess something that’s sports-related this week. What year did Serena Williams win her first major singles title?

Who’s Up for a Survey? 🙋

We need your help answering this short survey! To make things even better, we’ll throw in an extra 20 points for those who voted. Just message @vanessa_w after you’ve completed the survey to claim your points.

Take the survey now: https://soundcore.club/survey

Awards of the Week :1st_place_medal:

Photo of the Week Theme: Food For Thought

Photo of the Week: Seems like you had a really great workout session @Craig_Paterson!

Collective Member of the Week: Congratulations @Chiquinho!

Thread of the Week: Thanks @Pantera43 for your honest review on Sport X10 . Check it out here: Soundcore =Hit after Hit after Hit

Thanks for tuning in and have a pleasant week ahead!

7 Likes

Thank you for the sporty update @Winniew95.

I definitely like the look of the Sport X10’s. I have exchanged some notes to put towards purchasing a pair!

Congrats to all the award winners this week.

Fun and Play answer

:tennis: 1999 :tennis:

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

3 Likes

I put all my thoughts in my thread

3 Likes

Grats to the winners…

Grats to @Craig_Paterson pic as that shirt rocks as well.

2 Likes

I would also like to, but mine don’t show up since more than 1/2 year.

Congratulation to all winner.s

3 Likes

Thanks for the Update @Winniew95. :+1:
Congrats to all the winners! :clap:
I hope everyone has a great week! :fireworks:

Trivia Answer

Summary

1999 at the US Open - she was only 17

3 Likes

Thank you for keeping us informed.

2 Likes

Thanks for Update, @Winniew95
Congrats to all winners.
Quiz answer is

Summary

New earbuds looks nice. I expect the sound is excelent as well.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update and congrats to the winner. Love the intense photo @Craig_Paterson!

The Sport X10 looks like a good option. I think a pair of these for my workouts would be a good option.

4 Likes

Cheers Duane, that is just one of few Star Wars themed t-shirts I own.

This is probably my favourite…

1 Like

I have a few as well. One of favs being washed and is a throwback to a new hope.

I have been able to get sons to like it as well… and have a bunch Star Wars items such as the Lego death star and several other nice items.

1 Like

That’s the problem with the Star Wars franchise, you can end up spending hundreds, if not thousands on all sorts of merch.

Would love to get the Lego Millennium Falcon at some point. My friend has it, and she (yes, she) has it in pride of place in her house :rofl:

@vanessa_w I’ve tried sending a DM a couple times now this morning regarding the survey and keep getting a 504 error; tried sending to another admin and got the same. There may be some website issues this morning.

1 Like

Congratulations to all those who won :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The 504 is a normal bug here.
Don’t mind and neglect it.

1 Like

That 504 error happens to me often, and yes on the PM also, I ignored it, opened new tab, saw the message had been sent anyway.

In meantime if anyone has a question on the new Sports X10 then ask and I’ll try to answer.

1 Like

I know for me that I do get the 504 or I get to where I may create duplicate messages.

1 Like

It feels to very nearly always if I get 504 error the post actually worked. Just in case not I copy all, cut, refresh, to post again but my original is there.

So I find I don’t double post.

3 Likes