Core Update 146 | This Week's Kickstarter

Hey everyone!

How are you all feeling about the week ahead? If like me, you like to start the day with some fun music, then I’ve got the perfect song for you this week.

The Black Keys - Lonely Boy

New Music Friday | Winners and Updates :crown:

We love running NMF because we love seeing the song suggestions and what the Collective would vote on. Last week was free-styling week, each winner gets 20 points each so here it goes:

Song 1: Black Sabbath - Iron Man, nominated by @Duane_Lester and @VertigoXX who suggested Ed Sheeran - Shape of You.
Song 2: Eminem - Lose Yourself, nominated by @VertigoXX
Song 3: We have a tie between Bad Company, nominated by @Steve976 and The Prodigy - Firestarter, nominated by @VertigoXX

Congratulations, each winning song gets 20 points!

Fun and Games

This week’s quiz: Guess who the artist is from the picture!
Artwork%20puzzle

Awards of the Week

Photo of the Week Theme: Wild Bloom

Photo of the Week: @VertigoXX

Collective Member of the Week: Thanks for being an awesome member of the Collective, @Craig_Paterson

Thread of the Week: Liberty 3 Pro Best Buds for those with Hearing Loss? (and me) posted by @music2med, thank you for sharing your personal experience with the L3P and joining in the conversations.

Thank you, hope everyone has a good week!

5 Likes

@Vanessa_W

For song one, you will need to check on this issue. The winner should be me and @VertigoXX.

@Qyqgwqqvn9 account was created like 4 hours ago. The songs voting closed like 11 pm my time last nite. So how was this person above able to vote when the voting time was closed.

Thanks for checking into this.

Thanks to the winners as well.

3 Likes

ah, that is weird indeed! Not 100% sure, it could be a system fault saying an inaccurate time but yes to make sure no one loses out, I’ll make both of you winners for that category.

Thanks for flagging!

3 Likes

From what I can tell it looked as if it was created like 8:45 and last time seen was like 9:18.

1 Like

Nirvana - Nevermind (1991)
NirvanaNevermindalbumcover

3 Likes

I agree with you. If I remember right they had that picture in an update maybe about a year ago.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Update @Vanessa_W :+1:

Summary

It’s Nirvana. The cover from Nevermind. I have that CD.

3 Likes

Thanks for Update @Vanessa_W
Thanks for sellectung my photo as a winner :grinning:
Congrats to all other winners
No ideas on this week quiz :thinking:
Thanks, @Duane_Lester for activities to keep my song No.1 tied on first place.
Have a nice week everybody

2 Likes

Thanks for this week’s update @Vanessa_W, love The Black Keys – lonely Boy song and video – great fun!

Thank you so much for selecting me as Collective Member of the Week :blush:

Fun and Games answer

Nirvana (from the album Nevermind)

Congrats to all the other winners, and I hope everyone has a great week ahead!

2 Likes

Album is iconic:

Summary

Nirvana - Nevermind

3 Likes

That it is! :metal:t2:

1 Like