Core Update 147 | Awards, Winners and More

Hope everyone had a great weekend and having a good start to the week. To set the tone for the week we thought we’d kick start with a tune:

Declan McKenna - Brazil

Monthly Leaderboard Winners :chart_with_upwards_trend:

We’ve got the list of monthly leaderboard winners ready, so here you go. Message @vanessa_w to claim your prize. Congratulations to all!

1. @VertigoXX
  2. @Steve976
  3. @Craig_Paterson
  4. @cazzy66
  5. @The_Professor
  6. @Duane_Lester
  7. @Mark_Dunsmore
  8. @star100
  9. @TheSnarkyOne
  10. @Chiquinho

Fun and Games

This week’s quiz is on the song “Mambo No. 5” by Lou Bega, can you finish the lyrics :

"A little bit of Monica in my life.
A little bit of Erica by my side.
A little bit of ____.
A little bit of Tina is what I see."

Awards of the Week

Photo of the Week Theme: Through the Looking Glass

Photo of the Week: @craig_paterson

Collective Member of the Week: Thanks for being an awesome member of the Collective, @VertigoXX

Thread of the Week: @cazzy66 for your honest review My take on the leaderboard of taking part in the leaderboard and joining as a new member. We are looking to improve the system so your feedback is valuable to us.

Thank you, hope everyone has a good week!

7 Likes
A little bit of

A little bit of Rita is all I need

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners.
A special one to @craig_paterson.
Great photo. :smile:

Do one needs writing a letter to claim the points from the monthly winner board @vanessa_w

Brazil?
I know a movie and this samba

Both are true Brazil! :laughing:

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada: to all the winners :trophy: and ty for choosing my thread. And again ty to all for just being you. Now let’s get to posting :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for the update @Vanessa_W, and thanks for choosing my picture for Photo of the week (and thank you @Chiquinho for your kind comment :blush:)

Congrats to all this week’s winners, and welcome back @cazzy66.

Fun and Games answer

A little bit of Rita’s all I need.

PS @Vanessa_W I have messaged you a couple of times in the last month, but they have not been replied to. Just wondering if you have received those messages. Please let me know if you have not.

4 Likes

Thanks for the Update @Vanessa_W.
Congrats to all the winners.
Have a great week everyone.

Summary

Rita is all I need

5 Likes

big ups to the winners this week, and for those working diligently to take to honours on the leaderboard.

hope y’all have a great week!

2 Likes

Thanks for Update @Vanessa_W
Congrats to all members mentioned.
My answer:

Summary

Rita is all I need

2 Likes