Core Update 18 | Announcements, Awards, and Important Notices

Thank you @Hannah for the weekly update, this is the first update of 2020 :+1:

Congratulations to @element321 @Duane_Lester @MSTR @Ice @Unnamed :clap: :clap:

I would really like to see giveaways such Hard Cases for Flare Mini / Flare / Other Soundcore speakers, may be include them as items in “Exchange Coupon” Section.

Last but not the least, can we have a tracker from Soundcore Crew for items that need to be fixed / resolved on the Soundcore Collective on lot of items being requested :wink: such as this and this

and once again, thank you Soundcore Crew Team for all the things you all do for your members!!

Keep up the great work, and have a great year ahead!

5 Likes

That would be GREAT :star_struck:

2 Likes

Great update, thanks and congrats to the winners
And i say a mystery box for top 10 active members…not just those who post deals daily

1 Like

i think it should be for everybody not just the top 10 not saying it just because i’m not in it but i think soundcore should do that. :no_mouth:

thanks for the update :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update :+1:t2:

And congrats to all this weeks winners, some familiar names and some cracking prizes given away :clap:t2::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

We’re about 15k off Anker’s :wink:

I would love to win some of the Soundcore branded merchandise that is normally limited to U.S.only.

1 Like

Any giveaway is welcomed, although a pair of LP2’s sent my way would be an awesome way to start 2020 @Hannah :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, I would lean towards the Trance for a giveaway. Or the infini pro, but only if I am getting it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the great ideas for giveaways and potential prizes!

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunities to win @Hannah! I hope I won’t win a Life Q20, I just ordered one lol (but I still would take it anyway :crazy_face:)! :smile:

3 Likes

Same here!

Liberty Air 2!!!

1 Like

I would want to win either a Strike 3, Liberty 2/2 Pro, Liberty Air 2, Spirit Dot 2, or Space NC. I would be grateful for anything anyway @Hannah. :smile::grin::ok_hand::+1:

That’s a great achievement for Soundcore Collective in such a short time, congrats!!!

@Loz @Hannah will Soundcore Collective have anything special like Anker Mystery boxes :grin: (as mentioned above by other esteemed users)

Thanks @Hannah. These are still my favorite product Soundcore has and would love to see a new generation of these in the future!

Congrats to this week’s winners.

For the give away I’d love to see prices such as the Liberty ear bubs, Spirit X, and Raves/Trance for possible price winners.

Have you read how many these are?

I suppose there are about 98% inactive.
They show up only if there is something donated for free.

If there is a kind of “reward” only activity counts, nothing else.

2 Likes

anything is welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like